- Minghao: That story was awesome.
- Jihoon: Indeed. Thank you for sharing, Jenny.
- Joshua: ...
- Jihoon: [ Talking to interviewer] Joshua was getting a little chummy.
- Jihoon: When people get too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them.
- Minghao: That's a genius move.
- Jihoon: Thank you.
- Minghao: You're welcome, Lester.
I was talking to a friend about Moffat's plot holes, and they brought that Russel T Davies left a big plot hole with Jenny. I know you don't like when Moffat fans bring RTD into it, but he's right, I think. That's a big hole. Any way to defend that?