- Michael has a cousin in Denver and he told a story about how he tried snowboarding and sucked so he doesn’t want to do it again.
- They were asked what do they name their instruments. Calum: Nashville; Luke: calls them by collor. Ashton: Zeus; Michael: some japanese name.
- Funniest thing they’ve done in Denver: Michael broke his tailbone skiing a few years ago; Luke likes the artistic stuff, pianos and 16th street; Calum didn’t do anything; Ashto ate weed chocolate.
- What they do for inspiration: Michael reads writing prompts and looks in “weird corners of the internet”. Ashton: touring is hard and not inspiring.
- Things they miss about Australia: Michael: Being comfortable with his surrounding. Calum: He’s content where he’s at. Luke: being able to speak with his Australian accent. Ashton: same as Calum because he likes traveling.
- Michael said he spends a lot of time on Reddit and he talked about soul mate AU.
- Calum described Ashton as “dedicated” and Luke as chair.
- Luke described Calum as “dope”.
- Ashton described Michael as “running” because he likes verbs more and Luke as “jumping”.
- Calum lip synced to “Never gonna give you up”.
Songs they played:
- Girls talk boys.