Dallas Winston's Childhood Headcanons
* Was in a more playful gang (like the Curtis gang)
* Referred to the gang members as his brothers and sister.
* There was a rule in his house that his parents weren’t allowed to argue or fight if he was coloring so he did it all the time.
* He got tons of coloring books and colored pencils for his birthday
* He once had a crush on one of the older gang members.
* They were a-okay with him giving them cheek kisses.
* He called cheek kisses face kisses
* Dally needs glasses but when he was younger he couldn’t afford any so he had to use his dads (that were kind of too strong)
* He has some now but he doesn’t wear them because people used to pick on him for them.
* Was a straight A student and was devastated when he got a C
* The first time he actually went to Juvenile Correction Facility wasn’t his fault.
* He was covering for one of the gang members and did it all the time
* He wasn’t treated well there because he was a hood
* It’s part of the reason he’s so hard now.
* Another reason he’s such a hard ass now is because he showed too much emotion in New York and was sent to an asylum (you’d be surprised what would land you there back then)
* In the asylum one of the nurses tried an experiment on him because he was scared of the electroshock therapy.
* She played a clip of lightning in front of him every time he was shocked.
* Because of her he is now scared of lightning.
* His old gang would always let him sleep with them when it stormed.
* He has one of the girls jackets and obviously it doesn’t fit anymore but somehow it still smells like her