Homosexuality IS IN FACT A DISEASE that is spreading fast around the world because of people like YOU who allow it by thinking that it’s not a PROBLEM. IT IS A PROBLEM. And since you mentioned the Bible, I don’t know if you know this, but there’s NO RELIGION ever said that being homosexual is OK. IT IS NOT OK. And you clearly know nothing about religions. God created humanity by creating a MAN and a WOMAN to unit and creat other human beings, not a MAN and a MAN, nor a WOMAN and a WOMAN.
Dude. What are you doing? People are either gay or not. Some find out later. Some find out early. But it is not a disease. You know what is? Influenza. Meningitis. Tuberculosis. Chicken Pox. You can catch those if something breathes on you or sneezes on you. These are viruses and bacteria. BEING GAY IS NOT YOU TWIT.
BUT YOU CANNOT BECOME HOMOSEXUAL LIKE THAT. YOU EITHER ARE OR YOU ARE NOT. IT IS NOT SPREADING. DO YOU SEE ME BEING GAY? NO BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN MEN. ACCEPTING SOMEONE DOES NOT MAKE THEM BE LIKE THAT PERSON. YOUR HEAD SEEMS TO BE STUCK SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU CAN’T EVEN SEE WHAT YOU’RE SAYING.
And for the record, don’t put words in my mouth. I said Christ said to love everyone. I never said he didn’t say homosexuality is wrong. Yes He created Adam and Eve to procreate. Yes it is said explicitly in the Old and New Testaments but He said the greatest commandment is Love.
- Luke 6:35 –>
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked
- Romans 12:9 –> Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Mark 12:31 –> The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.
- Romans 13:10 –> Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 –> And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-10 –> Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
- Ephesians 4:2 –> Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- 1 Peter 4:8 –> And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.
- 1 John 4:7 –> Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
- 1 John 4: 18-19 –> There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.
- Colossians 3:14 –> And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
- Proverbs 10:12 –> Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
- 1 John 4:8 –> Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
DID YOU READ ANY BUTS IN ANY OF THESE VERSES? HELL NO.
BUT IT DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE TO KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE HOMOSEXUAL OR HATE THEM FOR BEING GAY.
And for the record, there are more verses about love than there are about homosexuality. SO MANY MORE.
SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOU BULLSHIT ARGUMENTS. You said since I’m speaking of the Bible and yet you did not back up the answer. You just went general. Take a fucking philosophy class and learn how to back up your arguments with correct premises you moron.
And don’t come to my house and tell me I know nothing about religions you prick. I know my religion enough to show you what it says and what it doesn’t.
Also, go study some medicine while you’re at it. Go look up so biology cause your definition of a disease is so off I don’t even know where to begin.
Christ sat with whores, prostitutes, tax collectors, murders. He sat with sinful people. He had every right to judge them. But He didn’t. He loved them. He showed them mercy. He welcomed them with open arms. He protected them when everyone was against them.
Look at Mary Magdalene. They would have killed here because she was a prostitute. You know what He did? He wrote on the floor, if anyone does not sin, then by all means, kill her. And everyone backed away. You know why? BECAUSE WE ARE ALL FUCKING SINNERS. I’M SINNING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM JUDGING YOU AND AS MUCH AS I HATE IT, IT’S PROVING MY POINT. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS SO ONCE YOU FIX EVERY SINGLE FUNCKING ISSUE YOU HAVE, GO TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Matthew 7:5 says “ Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. “
I had to end with that because frankly, that is what you are. Homosexuality causes no harm. But hate does. More people kill, judge, steal, envy, hate, commit adultery, and pretty much every other sin I cannot think of because of hate.