it’s the weekend so i’m sure someone’s looking for movie recs
here’s a bunch of films that are almost definitely on no critically acclaimed lists either cause they’re forgotten or just plain mediocre/terrible, but you know what? give em a chance:
- timeline: i don’t care what the fuck the imdb ratings say, i have yet to meet a person who hasn’t seen this and enjoyed it
- hellboy 2: probably the most quality mainstream film on this list. just recommending it cause it needs some love. fighting with pacific rim over who gets the title of my fave gdt movie
- rat race: it ends with a full cast performance of smashmouth’s all star on a stage alongside smashmouth himself what the fuck more could this post-shrek generation want out of a movie?
- whisper of the heart: my fave romantic film of all time. prepare for squee and a lust for life
- ondine: i wish tumblr was more into this movie so i could get fanfic aus based on it
- what we did on our holiday: listen there are adorable kids and one of the best dark comedy plot twists i’ve seen since arsenic and old lace