I see people all the time saying “drink green tea, it tastes bad but it’s good for you and doesn’t have any calories!”
I’m sure I’m not the only one who knows this, but guys, honey makes green tea taste delicious. It has 60 calories in 1 tablespoon (and I generally only use half a tablespoon so that’s 30 calories), and it’s got a TON of health benefits. It’s got antioxidants, it promotes wound/ulcer healing, it helps you sleep better and it helps with sore throats and coughing. When I have a bad cold, I scarf down honey like there’s no tomorrow and it always helps. Yes, it’s got a lot of sugar, but compared to other types of sugar it’s much healthier. So thank those fuzzy little bees and load your green tea with honey!
Pics of the Beatles performing at Granada TV Centre, Manchester, c. 29th October 1962 on the show, People And Places. The Beatles performed Love Me Do and A Taste Of Honey. Very unusually, for the performance of Love Me Do, John was seated on the stage without an instrument (as if he was the lead singer with the others his backing group).
🍝🌶🌳🍔🤤😍Once more killing the under 500 cal game haha. 2 Amy’s kitchen burgers 🍔, purple sprouting broccoli, kimchi and wholegrain pasta in home made tomato sauce all comes in at a total of 486 cals! 🍝🍔🌳😍🌶✊️🤘👌🤤
Sauce: (serves one)
10g (approx) onion
½ tsps garlic
Pinch mixed herbs 🌿
1 taps olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste.
Sweat off onion and garlic in oil
Chuck everything else in and cook on a low heat until it tastes good 🙃
She realises that when you start to love a person, you start to lose your mind. It’s a bit like poetry. They start to eat you alive, bit by bit, gut by gut, until there’s nothing else left besides the admiration and flesh between their teeth.
When he kisses her for the first time, she can taste it. She finds, she likes the taste of blood just fine.
(I’m on mobile so I can’t put a read more, sorry!) I am currently on vacation in rural Alaska. I have to take a shuttle to get to the tiny town from where I’m staying, which is driven by a grizzled old man named Wayne with a taste for blasting music from the ‘60s and ‘70s. This morning, I decided to chat with him.
We talked about the song that was playing and got to chatting about the Ryman Auditorium, which is where I’m seeing Harry and Niall on tour. I mentioned Harry and Niall and this guy’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.
Wayne: “ I love Harry Styles! Isn’t he from that band, One Direction? I saw him on SNL and he played that new song of his, the big one?”
Me: “Sign of the Times? Yes!”
Wayne: “I haven’t heard the rest of his album yet, but I’ve heard it’s really good. If I ever heard him live singing this song, I’d be screaming like a little girl!”
He then proceeds to play SOTT in this shuttle packed with retired couples on their way to breakfast.
Wayne was at least 70 years old and born and raised in this tiny village (with a pretty amazing beard, if I may add.) He was probably the antithesis of a stereotypical 1D and Harry fan. And yet, he loved Harry’s music a whole damn lot.
This recipe makes like maybe 500 grams of this stuff? idk, i never really measure it, but i use it a lot when i feel sick because it’s all chocked with vitamin C and that’s good for cold and flu. it’s green but i promise it doesn’t taste that gross, for my fellow picky eaters.
like ~60 grams of baby spinach
1 cucumber (idk what this means, but my mom makes this better than i do and says to use persian cucumbers)
1 chopped pear
juice from 1 lime
1 bundley thing of mint
1 cup water
1 cup ice
chuck all the ingredients into your blender and blend that shit up until it’s all one smoothie type drink
while you’re blending, focus really hard your intent and any other witchiness you want
drink it all and you’ll feel a little better by morning
Feel free to send in your requests and the character you would like to see for Wicked Wednesday - And please tell me how smutty you’d like! You may also use these for your own writing but please tag me, I want to see what you’ve written! =]
1. “What would I do without you?”
2. “That’s quite the bombshell you dropped on me at 3 am.”
3. “Is it mine?”
4. “Stop fucking yelling at me.”
5. “I can’t because it hurts too much to even think about.”
6. “I never want to see you again.”
7. “Why are you naked in my kitchen?”
8. “Eyes open, baby.”
9. “Shh… I’ve got you.”
10. “You didn’t answer any of my texts.”
11. “Fuck you and fuck your stupid fucking face.”
12. “Can’t a guy get a little gratitude?”
13. “What do you mean ‘what do you mean’?”
14. “I kept all of it. Every last thing.”
15. “I’m not strong enough.”
16. “Focus on me.”
17. “Tell me to leave and I will.”
18. “I don’t know what to say.”
19. “I’m a piece of shit and you deserve better.”
20. “Please don’t waste your tears on him.”
21. “You drive me fucking crazy.”
22. “You can fall apart if you want to.”
23. “Is that a smile I see?”
24. “Wanna hear a pick-up line?”
25. “I don’t want to listen.”
26. “I told you so.”
27. “Do you have any idea how worried I was?”
28. “You deliberately disobeyed me.”
29. “You need to relax - you seem so tense.”
30. “Don’t say that name.”
31. “Ice cream is a good start.”
32. “I didn’t come here expecting a gentleman.”
33. “I want to run but I feel like my feet are buried in concrete.”
34. “Nothing good ever happens past midnight.”
35. “I’m here now and I’m never leaving you again.”
36. “You could have gotten yourself killed.”
37. “You only drink red wine when you’re angry.”
38. “That’s not my shade of lipstick.”
39. “I don’t want an apology. I want you to make it right.”
40. “You have no idea.”
41. “Is that my underwear?”
42. “Lingerie isn’t really ‘business casual’.”
43. “Don’t be such a pussy.”
44. “I won’t let myself hurt you.”
45. “Why do you have to say those things to me?”
46. “Can I just hold you?”
47. “Let me do this for you.”
48. “It’s not perfect but at least it’s a start.”
49. “Don’t you dare tell me that you love me.”
50. “That might have worked 10 years ago but not now.”
51. “You look good in candle light.”
52. “We’d better get you to a hospital… like, now.”
53. “Did you just slap me?”
54. “All’s fair in love and war, baby.”
55. “You don’t look too happy to see me.”
56. “Have you eaten yet?”
57. “I would absolutely ruin you.”
58. “All the money in the world can’t warm your bed at night.”
59. “We were just kids.”
60. “This coffee tastes like shit.”
61. “Really? Do you know how many calories are in that?”
62. “Sober me is an ignorant fuck.”
63. “I look at you and just… God, I mean look at you.”
64. “What is that under your shirt?”
65. “Have you ever been this tired in your entire life?”
66. “Death doesn’t scare me. Living scares me.”
67. “My vote is on the lemon cake.”
68. “Keep your arms straight and don’t slouch.”
69. “Are you wearing a fucking garter belt?”
70. “You don’t know her like I do.”
71. “She’s your daughter.”/ “He’s your son.”
72. “Could I have ever really made you happy?”
73. “You’re still bleeding.”
74. “Get your boots off of my clean sheets.”
75. “I’m busy that day.”
76. “Psst… Hey… I’m hungry.”
77. “Is that how you speak to your boss?”
78. “It’s 2 am, why are you calling me?”
79. “Wait! Don’t hang up just yet.”
80. “I’m absolutely fucking terrified.”
81. “How is ‘I love your sweet ass’ inappropriate?”
82. “I think someone has a little crush on you.”
83. “God dammit… that was my favorite one, too.”
84. “I like night time. It’s quiet and I can think.”
85. “Did you forget to pay the power bill?”
86. “I don’t care about them! Please… just give me one more night.”
87. “That was my favorite book as a kid.”
88. “Does it hurt when I do this?”
89. “How do you make your hair do that swoopy thing?”
90. “Calm down, they’re just tweezers!”
91. “That was my father. I’m not him if you didn’t notice.”
92. “Oh my god is that Nickleback?”
93. “If you want it then you better work for it.”
94. “Did you just say pumpkin? I’m allergic to pumpkin.”
95. “Come on, you can do it. Just one more.”
96. “Don’t panic, it’s just me.”
97. “What are you talking about? 30 is the new 20!”
even if you hate animals, you’re gonna love them when you meet him
and plus you cant hate animals bc tae is a puppy
he’d be the sweetest with you ?? like i feel like he’d be the cutest romantic
he’d go out of his way to set up a nice fancy candlelit dinner with rose petals in the living room that probably has like chip bags everywhere lmao
jin would probably have a hand in helping cook the dinner tho because he wants everything to be p e r f e c t
he would totally be all over you in front of the boys
in more public places hes still all over you but in a slightly more appropriate way
i feel like hes a cheek and nose kisser? hes so cute omg im melting
but when he isnt smothering you in cute lil pecks on the cheek, hes probably cuddling you or rambling about something while you try to cook or smth
tae wouldnt be too experienced in kissing? like with the cheek kisses yea hes down for that
but the first times you guys make out or whatever he’d be really shy and probably giggle alot
at first you thought it was your skill but then he was like !!! no bby i just have no idea what im doing !!!
which ofc you found really fracking cute and wanted to squish his cheeks
you werent that experienced either but you two molded together perfectly anyways so it was fixed in no time
he is a squish but he is also a sin bc his kisses make you feel like youre floating on cloud nine
sometimes itd be cute and youd start to cry bc of your love for him or sometimes it’d get a lil frisky
or not this bby wouldnt pressure you into anything hes too sweet
moving on from kissing (sorry spent w a y too much time on people sharing saliva)
(im sorry if i grossed you out im just trying to be funny ignore me)
he’d probably sign yall up for some couples yoga class or some crazy shiz like that
‘ i read online its good for the b o n d i n g of the couple! ‘
but youd end up going anyways and youd have a blast
rinse and repeat
he would be one to waltz into the kitchen before dinner and take over from your cooking
‘ah~ jagiya let me try that!’ and with that your kitchen is transferred into the hands of one overgrown 5 year old
hes learned alot of stuff from you tho so now you take turns :’)
he would spoil you too
like he would go to another part of korea and see this cute lil plushie and buy it even if it was $50
for a freaking plushie
hes a suga daddy
lmao get it bc suga and yoongi yea ok i need to stop putting my lame jokes into these
but yes during every single tour he gets you at least one things from each of the places he visits
there would be equal amounts of cheek squishing in this relationship
theres no way youd have insecurities while dating him literally no way
he will find a way to rid you of all sad thoughts and replace them with happy ones
you will literally have matching hair colors or something
if you need to go somewhere fancy nancy he’ll go out and buy a damn gucci suit and buy a matching dress
there goes the bank acc oops
if you tell him he looks good in something hes gonna be such a smiley baby ok
he wouldnt stop for the next week
also this boi play too much
he probably takes one of your old dresses and wears it around the house just for kicks
he would also wear his fancy gucci stuff around the house
just out of the blue wearing a $5000 jacket and be like ‘hey babe whats for dinner’ (also someone pls tell me your opinion on gucci stuff bc i dont see the hype but i also have no fashion taste at all so)
he steals your phone alot too?
60% of the apps are his and alot of your messages are him sending pictures he took on your phone to his
in restaurants, libraries, the studio, wherever you choose to go that night, chances are youll annoy everyone to death bc you two are so loud
but also look at that young couple theyll get married one day
I hear a lot of guys talk about marriage like its a burden or they’re dreading that day, I think its because of the perception we have of it.
Maybe its because I grew up around women or what but I don’t really hear that what if you get divorced or what if she leaves you etc…
For me, marriage is a sacred pact between 2 people and the big man upstairs. Not just for the glamour of the day and whatnot but the fact that on that day, I will know I’ve made the greatest decision of my life, from the time I get on one knee and nervously ask that question and she says yes, to her walking down the aisle, watching her realising that i will never be more sure than I will be at the time to our first kiss as a married couple and tasting the next"60 years together"
This video left such a bitter taste in my mouth. The cavalcade of 60s Americana visuals with the Elvis hair, the retro outfits, the Hairspray routine at the end. Someone like Miley, who only a few months ago denounces her former self by connecting black culture to sinfulness therefore letting go of what was sacrilegious and immoral, would actually have the nerve to come back with a growing pains anthem laced with white nationalist wet dreams and undoubtedly becoming the poster child for the make america great again crowd. Well done
Hi! I’m a girl who is looking for new friends all over the world. I would like to talk via Tumblr or something else what is free because really sending letters and stuff is too expensive for me.
I’m in high school and my favorite subjects are music and history, but I also like philosophy. I’m also really interested in languages. I know Dutch and English, but I’m also learning French at the moment. I’m interested in any language, really, so maybe we can teach each other some if you like.
I like reading, writing and playing the piano, I also like to sing but I’m not really good at it. My music taste goes from 60’s style to Disney songs. So, almost everything. But at the moment my favorite artist is Ed Sheeran.
I’m also interested in myths and legends from all over the world, and I would like to travel the world someday.
I’m also into the Les Mis, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter fandoms. I’m in Ravenclaw.
So, if you’re interested to chat with me, feel free to request my contact info. ~Veronique
Preferences: I don’t mind what your gender is or what country you live in, but I would like someone who is 13-18 years old. And it would be cool if we have some things in common but that doesn’t really matter.
When night falls, the Disneyland Resort lights up with even more magic – and beginning next year, you will be able to experience this enchanting time with a new series of events. Disneyland After Dark kicks off January 18 with its first after-hours event – Throwback Nite!
Step back in time to the ‘50s and ‘60s for a taste of the classic after-dark experience at Disneyland. Come dressed in your best to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth under a million twinkling lights, swinging to the tune of the bands and enjoying your favorite rides in the cool moonlight ‘till the clock strikes 1 a.m.!
Original attraction posters of Disneyland experiences from yesteryear welcome you as you commemorate the evening with special photo locations – and unlimited digital downloads are included with your event admission! Live music and dancing bring the bygone era to life throughout the park, and the sky lights up with an exclusive showing of “Fantasy in The Sky” fireworks. Guests will receive a commemorative lanyard and a vintage-inspired park map that will highlight the special experiences taking place throughout the evening.
This trip down memory lane will truly be one for the ages! Tickets for Throwback Nite will be available on Disneyland.com for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders beginning Nov. 30 and for general public beginning Dec. 7.
And this is just the first in an ongoing series of unique events! Each Disneyland After Dark “nite” will be a can’t-miss experience featuring specialty entertainment, themed food, collectible merchandise and more. Keep an eye on Disneyland.com to learn about this and future Disneyland After Dark events.
A non-request original fic about childhood friends, drunk parents, and Van McCann.
You had moved away from your childhood town when you were only thirteen years old. Picking everything up and relocating was terrifying, but you loved your parents and were excited to live somewhere sunnier than Llandudno. They were always bound to keep ties to the place though. They were as thick as thieves with Mary and Bernie. All the late nights by the fire place wouldn’t be easily forgotten by your parents. All the wine consumed and all the loud conversations you and Van listened to from the other side of the wall when you were meant to be asleep couldn’t mean nothing.
Every now and then your parents flew back to see them, or they would fly to you. Flights were cheapest in the school term, so you never went with. You grew up and forgot what it was like to be in the McCann’s warm, musical home. You didn’t think about Van or any part of the seaside village. Going off to uni, establishing your own life, it took precedence over any attempt at immortalising a beautiful part of your childhood.