• distance yourself from your smartphone and unnecessary sins at least for this month.
• read books about our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)
• help your family in the household
• smile often
• avoid unnecessary discussions
• do small good deeds every day
• read Tafsir
• learn a new Sure
• train your Nafs
• visit mosques for Iftar, Sohoor
• pray Taraweeh in mosques
• avoid music, if it’s difficult for you, try at least to replace it with (halal) Nasheeds
• hear Quran as much as you can
• reflect the Quran on you
• talk every day to Allah
• give small charities daily
• be nice to people (even when they’re testing you, train your Nafs!)
• pray your daily prayers on time
• pray Sunnah
• make Dua for you and your Ummah
• help your mom preparing Iftar
• eat healthy
• try to work out for at least 10 min. after Iftar
• ask Allah constantly for forgiveness
may Allah let us reach the month of His forgiveness, goodness and mercy and may He accept our fasting and give us strength.
People hold hands? Psh I can't relate, I throw hands like a real man.
[puts on fake glasses] It's time to read some hoes.
Me actually liking someone? Sounds fake, I just like the validation that I'm not complete trash.
I'm internally screaming right now because the one day I decide to wear makeup I keep crying. My eyelashes are clumping together and I cannot. I refuse.
Do you ever see the sun and you're like ... Man, I'd love to punch it because same. I want to punch the sun so hard. My only chance to be fist-kissed by a hottie.
I feel bad that I don't recycle. I just can't be inspired to do it because I still feel terrible about life after doing so. [throws water bottle in recycling bin] Oh look, I still have depression!
I want to have a flowery aesthetic... I need a group of friends that are always willing to take pictures of frolicking through flower fields.
I love the fact that no one really knows anything about me, but it also makes me kind of sad at the same time. What is my legacy besides being the mysterious and hot one?
The only person in this world who will never break my heart is education connection lady. She's still in 2009 singing about her education experience and I refuse to believe anything different.
I've spent 10 hours of my life listening to the education connection song. If I don't make it to college, then I may as well just die.
Other people around me are always like "I LOVE YOU! OMG, I LOVE YOU!" Meanwhile I'm just eating my imaginary popcorn thinking about how much I hate everyone.
I'm eating five hour old chicken nuggets and I'm sad. I don't think I'll finish them... I have to throw them away... This is probably the worst thing I've ever done in my life.
Bucky I just threatened to fight the cash register at work, and it made me wonder, how do I know if I'm someone's angry smol?
well, first you must determine if you are both angry and smol. steve is still both, despite being six feet plus of “patriotic justice.” someone needs to stop that man from reading his own press coverage.
if you are, then you gotta figure out if there’s someone who:
1. fishes your ass out of the fire after you’ve jumped in
2. tells you youre an idiot for jumping in in the first place, because you are
3. beats up the fire because youre in way over your head
4. laughs at your injuries because you’re an idiot (see above: fire jumping)
if there is someone who meets the above criteria, you probably need to go buy them a thank-you cheeseburger. they deserve it.
now go kick that cash register’s ass. im sure it has it coming.
Ezekiel Figuero I’m so sorry they did this to you. Shaolin Fantastic these writers never deserved you. BooBoo you were just a fetus. RaRa you had your whole life ahead of you. Mylene and Soul Madonnas you girls were going to be stars. And Finally…Dizzee Kipling my alien brother, you’ve been set free so go be one with the world.