- At the last part, during VTR of song
introduction Aiba-chan could not stop his tears. Watching this Nino’s eyes
turned red. Sho-kun tried best to talked to Aiba-chan to stop his tears before
the camera turned back to him, but at the end Sho-kun wiped his eyes too. Watching
this, Jun-kun also wiped his eyes. Then Leader too.
- When waiting for voting results, Aiba-san
couldn’t hold his tears. Sho-san suddenly hit Aiba-san’s shoulders from back
and whispered to him “Your koi dance was great!” and then Aiba-san turned to
smiling face immediately.
- When voting started, Sho-kun whispered to
Leader, and Leader silently moved to the center, aiming to, as he said in Are You
Happy? Live tour, intercept Aiba-chan’s taking the victory flag!
- Sho and Nino were planning when White
Team was announced to win, Leader would go straight to take the victory flag
from Aiba-san’s hand (at that time Jun-kun kept looking at Aiba-chan). When the
result was announced, the three kept saying “Really? Why?” and checked the monitor
and the results several times.
- Aiba-san greeted all performers off stage.
From the very start to very end, he bowed slightly to the performers, cleared the route for them, behaved
like a gentleman. No matter Red Team performers or White Team performers greeted
Aiba-san naturally. This indicated his splendid personality.
- ARASHI wished everyone Happy New Year.
- There was a new light effect tonight: Happy New Year 2017. Happy (yellow colour) New (red-purple) Year (orange) 2017 (yellow).
- Matsumoto-san is THE BEST stage producer. Tonight I was in a position which can see most of the light effect. They are superb. Dear Arashians please buy new penlight for ARASHI’s concerts, or buy two. Matsumoto-san’s production involves everyone in the venue; everyone is part of the production. Please buy new penlights to join the party~
- To my homies: Sho-san pointed to each member one-by-one on stage while singing “friend, friend” (c.f. what Leader did). Very tender, very touching.
- To my homies: Sho-san and Aiba-san first held hands, then Sho-san was about to turn away and Aiba-san got to hold his hand again and raised their hands, I couldn’t see it clearly but it seemed it’s koibito tsunagi.
- Drive: When Sho-san held the hand-camera and filmed Aiba-san, Aiba-san showed a eye-half-closed-a-bit-shy-and-sexy facial expression.
- Sho-san clapped hands in cute gesture when watching the firework. Later during MC Nino said Aiba-san removed his earphones to say to him excitedly the firework was near, and he tried to press back the earphones several times but failed.
- Step and go: During the intro MatsuJun stood up, Leader touched his butts (kid’s play) for several times.
- Step and go: Aiba-san pretended to fall asleep in car, then Nino shook him and he woke up and give a big vivid smile to camera.
- Step and go: Sho-san repeated members’ posture during live. Aiba-san did koi dance posture and Sho-san repeated it.
- When Leader and MatsuJun were in car there was a little play that MatsuJun fished several times to get a fish to Leader but Leader thought it was not big enough probably then MatsuJun threw away the fish.
- Later when Aiba-san went back on stage and Leader was still on his way, Aiba-san acted like fishing and Leader jumped onto stage as if being fished.
- Sho-san was in high tension today. He kept twisting his waist during mini MC and when singing (c.f. Kouhaku Happiness intro). Very kawaii.
- And Sho-san talked super fast tonight. Very very kawaii.
- Sho-san thanked everyone for ARASHI getting Oricon album ranking No.1.
- Sho-san sang tenderly tonight, tender and firm, especially during Miles Away. Hard to imagine how these two feelings can be depicted together but he did it.
- Hatenai Sora: The light effect was starry sky. The stars were reflected in Sho-san’s eyes. A magnificent moment.
- Members asked Aiba-san to introduce song in Kouhaku style. Aiba-san said he had been practicing in concerts but there is no need to practice it now, but members said they (or audience) wanted to see it so Aiba-san did it again a bit shyly.
- Aiba-san said he spent time at home in new year and it was like a dream to be in live.
- During MC they talked about Kouhaku. The atmosphere was warm. There were times that we applauded for Aiba-san and Sho-san said Aiba-san would cry again and we’d better not clap hands. Nino also said Aiba-san would cry and then Aiba-san said to Nino with a smile ‘don’t say that (shy)’.
- Aiba-san explained the scoring calculation of Kouhaku seriously. Sho-san said they were surprised, he talked about what they have talked about during concerts, the plot of Leader intercepting Aiba-san holding the victory flag. He talked about it like a teenager planning a little trick to his classmate. And Leader said when Red Team was announced to win he steped back in order not to be filmed.
- Aiba-san said he cried during One Love because he was about to complete the show after all these preparation and once he left the thought behind he got touched and tears just came out. And then the contact lens moved because of tears and it hurt so he turned around trying to move the contact lens back to position. He did it with a cute facial expression and posture of wiping eyes.
- During MC MatsuJun, Leader and Nino did PPAP when promoting their films. MatsuJun did it in a way like D no Arashi, that he seemed reluctant to do it but actually enjoyed it. Leader did it very Leader-style. Nino did it like Nino taro.
- When Leader promoted his film Aiba-san jammed in to say to Sho-san that he watched Emblem and Sho-san thanked him. Both were lovely.
- MatsuJun said Hoshino Gen-san said during Kouhaku that ARASHI was a great group, after seeing members comforting Aiba-san in tears.
- Aiba-san’s おかえり was performed with a great warm smile.
- Aiba-san’s Amore was also warm with a spice of sexy shyness.
- Both Aiba-san and Sho-san did Disco Star ByeBye, left and right and the Disco Star walk. Their actions synchronised.
- During aisatsu Aiba-san asked us not to write something on sns. He was doing a posture of tying computer but it looked like playing piano. Delicate fingers delicate movement.
- Aiba-san introduced Daylight as if in Kouhaku and introduced ARASHI was to perform the last finale. After the introduction he bowed deeply, reminding me of Kouhaku when the last finale was performed. The other members also bowed deeply. A moment that one could do nothing but clap hands.
- Leader managed to hold MatsuJun’ hand with koibito tsunagi, but MatsuJun refused to do it (just tsundere) and Leader bended his fingers one by one.
- When Aiba-san gave kiss he gave kiss like what Sho-san did in Himitsu no Arashi chan (the episode they gave kiss then wink). When Sho-san gave kiss in Ai no Sakebe he did it in - I would say a bit tsundere way.
Great performance. Thanks so so much ARASHI. Best wishes to success of the remaining two days. I very much look toward to the DVD.