how would the SF, Us and Uf brothers react to they're small child randomly walking over and laying with him on the couch? Also nuzzling into him as they lay with him. (Oops, sorry..)
OMG, parental Skeles. ~Mod Feral
He’s honestly not sure what to do. Sure, it’s cute and he doesn’t want to be mean to them, but he’s trapped now and honestly far from good with physical attention. He’ll probably sit there mostly quiet and confused.
He’s not gonna react, really. He’s happy, but his physical or audible reactions are non-existent.
He’s gonna be all kinds of happy, and find it the cutest thing ever. He’ll pull out his phone and take photos of the two of them. Mostly of the child, though. They’re just so perfect.
He’ll hug them and probably fall asleep doing so. He’s comfortable, they’re comfortable, that’s all that really matters.
At first his hands go up in the air, as a way to show he means no harm nor is a threat. Once he realizes how ridiculous that was, he’ll probably readjust the child to where they aren’t lying on the couch but are still comfortable and able to nuzzle into him. The kid’s happiness and safety are what’s important here.
It takes a lot of effort for him to not yell at the child for lying on the couch. He’ll readjust them to be sitting on his lap instead. Besides that, nothing visible is seen. He will be extremely happy, though.
1. Not Part Of The Plan - This is Scaramouche so you know it’s going to be fantastic. But it’s long as fuck. I have got lost halfway through before. There’s magic, arranged marriage, warring nations, coups, love, errr other stuff. It’s just a really good read.
2. All Things Shining - Okay. You guys. This was one of the first things I read in the SPN Fandoom. There’s original mythology and so many realistic and wonderful Original Characters. It’s just lovely. A story about love. It’s so, so well written.
4. Our Small World - DEAN IS THE SUN AND CAS IS THE MOON AND THEY FALL IN LOVE WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED READ THIS RIGHT FCKN NOW. Fantasy/Royalty AU.
5. Clean Air - Oh, how did this get here? Syke, it wouldn’t be a SF/F fic rec list without the most bestest post apocalyptic murder mystery love story, would it? Again, this is one of my all time favourites, I will not hear a word against it, read it immediately. I stake my reputation on this fic. It’s so good.
6. Paper Planes - Kind of like Interstellar except it was written two years before Interstellar came out. Dean gets to live in space with all the resources. His BFF Cas is stuck on the dying planet. I read it years ago when it came out during the 2014 DCBB so I don’t remember it clearly, but I know it’s good. I know it in my heart.
7. Dark Side of the Moon - ASTRONAUTS. Dean is on the moon. He is stranded there. They have to rescue him. It’s intense, honest to god. I don’t know what else to say without spoiling this other than that the plot is intense and the emotions are intense and it’s really good. Seven thumbs up from me.
8. A Place Where Nothing Moves - Ooooh, Something freaky goin on! This is another Original mythology and it’s so creepy and well written. I really enjoyed it. Enemies to lovers!
10. White Albatross - Magical realism! This fic is so lovely and well written. Angst but a happy ending, imo. Please read it. Dean and Cas have been in love, and now things are stale. Dean doesn’t know what to do. THe heart ache u guys, honestly.
11. Off The Record - Cas moves to a new town and joins the local paper! He meets Dean! Something weird and awful is happening to him! This fic is amazing, and I loved it and highly recommend. It’s a good time.
12. A Melting Spell - this is some high fantasy shit. The world building is so well done and the different parts of their journey are so great to read. Dean sets off to rescue Lisa Braedon. Things don’t go as planned!!!!!!!
13. Do You Want to Play With Magic? - !!!! Witch Dean, Familiar Cas, Charlie is there, stuff happens, things occur, !!! Okay so Dean is a P.I. who has a complicated relationship with his magic. Enter Cas. Also Charlie in this fic is wonderful. If you like magic, hit this one up.
14. What Once Was Sacred - Cas is a sexy musical incubus, Dean is a retired hunter who is now a cop. Sam works in a weird club. I read this a while ago, and if you’re into incubus stuff, then this fic is a must(ard).
15. Once Upon a Hazy Memory - Royal Fantasy! OK u guys so Cas is a prince set up for an arranged marriage - but he runs away bc he loves Dean so much and wants them to be together. I loved the world building in this, the different kingdoms n shit. Super believable. Also the biggest case of “Wait let me explain” ever.
That’s all I got for u atm. Probably this will edited at a later date lmao.