- In the wake of the attack — Britain’s deadliest since 2005 — volunteers have poured in to donate blood, the New York Times reported.
- Residents of the city have opened their homes to help victims of the bombing, and taxi drivers have offered free rides.
- Parents wounded in the attack have refused treatment to allow doctors to focus on saving children.
- The Manchester Evening News has created a crowdfunding page to raise money for the victims of the attack.
- As of Tuesday afternoon, the page had received more than 475,000 of its 500,000-pound goal. Read more (5/23/17)
How do you think the RFA +Saeran&V would react if MC had a hot best friend who was really bitter and bitchy to her all the time? My friend has been like this alot lately and its making me feel pretty shitty...haha.