my kpop calligraphy [28/?] Ahgase Amity - I’ve met so many lovely people in the community after becoming an igot7. Spread the love and tag the ahgase you’ve met through got7 to celebrate the friendships found through our common interest in our seven lovely boys!
One of my absolute favorite things about Young Justice is the mind link. Seriously, just imagine all of the crazy stuff the team can do when they can actually read each other’s minds during a mission:
- Infinite Rickrolls
- Wally making an obvious effort to not call Robin “Dick” when they’re linked and getting really frustrated
- Being spoiled about Christmas presents and surprise parties
- When one member gets hurt everyone feels it
- Dick and Wally trying to see how loud they can scream in their minds until Kaldur starts yelling at them
- Something blows up and everyone simultaneously goes “same"
- Everyone cringing when Conner and M'gann have really loud dirty thoughts about each other
- Hearing Kaldur mentally sigh at least fifteen times a mission
- When one person has a song stuck in their head, everyone gets the song in their head
- This of course leads to the entire team becoming a silent choir as they all mentally belt out Let It Go together while beating up bad guys
- When Raquel first joined, they learned that ”??????“ makes an actual sound in ones head
- Zatanna thinking backwards and giving everyone a headache
- They even linked up Wolf once just to see what it was like and they heard weird stuff like “Boy? Boy is bird?? He is puppy??? Need cuddles??? Must protect!!!” “Superboy!💗💗💗💗 Human! Best human! Best human in whole world!” “I good boy?? Treats????” “BANE BAD. KILL BANE. HE HURT BABIES?!?!?! BITE. BITE. BITE!!! I TREATS??? I DID GOOD??????” It was definitely a learning experience about how dogs work, and they also learned about how Wolf sees Robin as a small puppy in need of protection, so that was fun to tease him about.
- Conner screams even in his mind
- There is no privacy whatsoever, so that’s how the team learned things about each other that they will definitely regret knowing
- Artemis and Wally flirting all the time just to make everyone uncomfortable
- Falling asleep on stakeouts leads to seeing each other’s dreams and even interacting in them
- Once Wally had a nightmare about his father and everyone saw it, though Wally had no idea and was confused when they spent the rest of the week being really nice to him
- On really traumatic missions, sometimes one member will get flashbacks and all of them see it too
- Dick singing Bohemian Rhapsody for five hours straight
- The team learning that M'gann curses like a sailor in her head
- Kaldur mentally goes “WTF” so many times they lost count
- Silently judging everyone together
Executive produced by Sam Register, and produced by series creators Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman, “Young Justice: Outsiders” will find the teen heroes facing their greatest challenge as they fight meta-human trafficking “and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.”
Young Justice team when asked what they think about Batman
Kaldur: “He is a wise and trustworthy leader. I respect him highly and never doubt his decisions."
Conner: "Guy’s a jerk."
M'gann: "Batman? He scares me. He’s always glaring silently as if planning to kill us or something. Once I tried reading his mind, but all I heard was echoes. It’s creepy."
Wally: "Pfft, Bats? Please, the guy’s a total pushover. Once I was over their place and Robin and I made a blanket fort in the Batcave, and you know what Batman did? He just walked out of there and worked somewhere else. He’s probably nicer than my own parents."
Artemis: "Literally the only person in the universe I don’t want to mess with, which says a lot cuz I’ll fight anyone."
Robin: "B and I are going out for ice cream after patrol.” :)
Was almost not released from Doctor Fate's helmet because Nabu knew he was worthy, uses denial as a coping mechanism because he can't handle confronting his problems because they cause him pain, chooses not to believe in magic because he can't stand accepting something he can't control and science is the only thing he can trust, was trusted enough by Dick that he revealed his and Bruce's identities, was the first one who escaped from the nightmare in Face Your Fears, is insecure because he thinks he's not good enough to be Flash's sidekick, protected Artemis in Bereft even after she said she'd probably been sent to kill him, the volcano that Red Volcano activated in Humanity would have destroyed the world had Wally not used his immense intelligence to figure out a way to save them, sacrificed his birthday to save a young queen by running a donor heart cross country, realized that the best birthday gift he could have ever gotten was seeing her smile, uses humor and bad flirting because he has a fear of rejection, FREAKING GOT HIMSELF STUCK IN THE SPEEDFORCE TO SAVE THE WORLD AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS HE'S DEAD, AND HIS LAST WORDS WERE TELLING BARRY TO MAKE SURE ARTEMIS AND HIS PARENTS KNEW HE LOVED THEM.
Also Wally West:
I'll bet you I can eat that whole pizza in two bites