Dear love, I don’t think you understand the power you have over me. How easily you can make my day or ruin my week by a simple text. You have the power to let me grow or to tear me down and you don’t even realise
• distance yourself from your smartphone and unnecessary sins at least for this month.
• read books about our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)
• help your family in the household
• smile often
• avoid unnecessary discussions
• do small good deeds every day
• read Tafsir
• learn a new Sure
• train your Nafs
• visit mosques for Iftar, Sohoor
• pray Taraweeh in mosques
• avoid music, if it’s difficult for you, try at least to replace it with (halal) Nasheeds
• hear Quran as much as you can
• reflect the Quran on you
• talk every day to Allah
• give small charities daily
• be nice to people (even when they’re testing you, train your Nafs!)
• pray your daily prayers on time
• pray Sunnah
• make Dua for you and your Ummah
• help your mom preparing Iftar
• eat healthy
• try to work out for at least 10 min. after Iftar
• ask Allah constantly for forgiveness
may Allah let us reach the month of His forgiveness, goodness and mercy and may He accept our fasting and give us strength.
i loved how you included tommy in the last fanart and i'd like to see your headcanons for the character
wow I was actually doodling Tommy when I got your ask.
Here’s what I got with little to no recollection of Tommy Oliver from the original series:
Definitely native american.
she makes contact with Trini first because she finds her cute and is like “nice hair, you do it yourself?” and Trini is a blubbering gay mess. Kim is mentally assassinating her. Tommy notices.
Zack immediately texts Trini like “if you don’t ask her her number, I will” because he DEFINITELY finds her beautiful
Tommy enjoys flustering Trini but mostly annoying Kimberly who is very obviously jealous (obviously = except to Trini who’s an oblivious mess). She doesn’t like Kim’s attitude in general, and the feeling is mutual.
She ends up actually bonding with Zack over teasing Trini and Kim and eventually reciprocates his attraction
She definitely befriends all of them (it’s still a bit complicated with Kim because damn that girl can hold a grudge and be a stubborn ass) and often plays basketball or football with Jason.. she is TALL and likes sports, ok
SHE DEF HAS A MOTORCYCLE and Billy helps her out with it once in a while. She doesn’t let anyone else ride it tho, they can sit behind her but THAT’S IT.
Kim: What kind of high schooler has a motorcycle that big… and bright green.. like *mocking voice* I’m Tommy Oliver everyone look at me I need everyone’s attention at all time
Jason: Kimberly stop, she is nice
Kim: KiMbErLy StOp ShE iS NiCe
Jason: Oh my god
They take Tommy getting the green coin pretty okay, a little awkwardly maybe but overall it goes well. However Trini gets very uncomfortable, still having bad memories of Rita.
Kim and her definitely fist fight at some point, because Tommy was too reckless during a fight against a big villain and almost got Billy injured and Trini killed and that was The Last Straw that made Kim snap
Once they finally got all that tension out, they have a heart-to-heart and become inseparable and Zack and Trini love it as much as they hate it because they are INSUFFERABLE