- Kirk:What’s he like then, Ambassador Sarek?
- Bones:I don’t know, I’ve never met him either, what’s he like Spock?
- Spock:Ooh he’s er … he’s er …he’s er …
- Bones:Good lord Jim, I think you’ve broken him.
- Spock:No, no, no it’s just that he’s er …he’s er …
- Bones:I think – I think what we may be witnessing here is Spock attempting to describe something with an adjective other than “fascinating.”
- Spock:Yeah, n-n-no I wouldn’t say he was fa-fa – I mean obviously everyone’s fasc- – no, he’s not fascinating. He’s er …he’s alright.
- Bones:He must be awful.
I loved the Demora and Johanna friendship au so I just have to ask for more. Maybe more of them interacting with the Enterprise crew and crushing over said crew? Maybe they find out that McKirk are a thing? Maybe some Auntie Uhura?