By using silk, the Wavy-lined Emerald Moth caterpillar adorns its body with plant fragments, usually flower petals, to camouflage itself as it feeds. When the petals begin to wilt and discolor, they will discard their outdated camouflage and replace with a new ‘coat’. They feed on a wide variety of plants, including the flower heads of composite flowers and other flowering plants, as well as shrubs and trees.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials.
“There are no absolutes, Scott! No hard rights or hard wrongs! The world doesn’t fucking work that way and we can’t afford to think like that, because people are going to die! We signed up for that the moment we got involved with all this!”
“We? We?” Scott hisses. “Don’t you think you? Don’t forget that you’re the one who dragged us into that forest the night it all started, Stiles. So if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s yours.”
Something inside Stiles cracks, so strong and so deep that he practically hears it.
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan Rating: General Audiences Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Relationships: Nico di Angelo/Will Solace Characters: Nico di Angelo, Will Solace Summary:
“My time has been occupied by more important things. Transporting statues. Bargaining with titans. Saving the world and all that. I’ve been busy,” Nico said, sipping nectar from a straw.
“Dude,” Will’s facial expression was so serious he looked like someone just cursed his whole family, “no one is ever too busy to read Harry Potter. Ever.”
In which Will forces Nico to read the Harry Potter series. And Nico hates to admit that he actually likes it.
A young Haitian student was shot while seeking help at a Houston hospital by two off-duty officers, Senior Police Officers O. Ortega and R. Law were working an extra job as security guards. Alan Christopher Pean, a 26-year-old studying biology at the University of Houston, who has no criminal record. Alan graduated from…
The fact that I don’t have an irl witchy best friend is just breaking my heart piece by tiny piece because like
- no matter how sympathetic your friends are, they don’t get why (insert witchy thing here) is that exciting. the nice ones will be like “ooooooohhh!! how nice!!” but they don’t get it and you know it and ugh
- online friends are really great for a million things, but the best you can really do is show them a picture of stuff or maybe mention something in passing and it’s kinda meh? Also it’s 1000000% harder to get close to that person because you can never gauge their reactions properly?
- I need long 1 on 1 conversations about magic and witchcraft and the occult
- I NEED SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY LOVE FOR PLANTS
- I want to hear about someone else’s witchy stuff? Like I want someone to be just as excited about THEIR witchy stuff, and show me their things or their spells and we can go over them bit by bit and just spend time together and UGH.
- I need someone to go with me to look at stars and walk through the forest and to do a spell with me when I’m really wanting something to go right..!
Ingredients: *1 ½ cups flour *1 teaspoon baking powder *1 teaspoon baking soda *½ teaspoon fine sea salt *4 medium-large, very ripe bananas, mashed *½ cup brown sugar (or coconut Sugar) *1 tablespoon ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tablespoons water (equivalent to 1 egg) *1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted, plus a little more to oil the muffin tin *dark chocolate chips- optional
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, flax and water mixture, and melted coconut oil. Line the bread ton with baking paper (or rub coconut oil on the inside to avoid sticking). Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture, and mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips, if using.
4. Place mixture into bread tin and place chocolate chips and half a banana on the top of the bread (optional)
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan.
Chapters: 1/1 Fandom: One Direction (Band) Rating: Teen And Up Audiences Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply Relationships: Liam Payne/Louis Tomlinson, OT5 - Brotherly Love Characters: Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan Additional Tags: Christmas Fluff, Drunken Shenanigans, Best Friends, Birthday Fluff Summary:
The one downside of the Christmas season is that it’s also the only time of the year Louis doesn’t get his boys. Spending ten months out of the year in their pockets should get under Louis’ skin but it’s weirdly sobering to think of the few weeks he’s not going to have their shoulders to lean against or their hair to tug and nipples to tweak, just having them around like the bass line to the song of his life.
Louis just wants to spend one of the days they have off to celebrate the little half-Christmas they’ll never be able to properly have.