the euphoria of it all……..
My Brother’s Husband tells the story of Yaichi, a single father raising his daughter, and Mike Flanagan, a Canadian man who was married to Yaichi’s twin brother Ryoji. Mike travels unannounced to Japan after his husband’s recent passing. Yaichi must face his deceased twin’s sexuality and overcome his own preconceptions, and Mike learns what caused the brothers to drift apart.
The manga by Gengoroh Tagame will debut as a TV drama on NHK’s BS Premium in March 2018 and will star Ryuta Sato as Yaichi and former sumo wrestler Baruto Kaito as Mike.
Read more here: kotaku.com and Wikipedia.
Reblogging with the (subtitled) trailer. The drama is now available (in Japanese) on YouTube.
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss
nick singing during knee socks @ rock en seine ‘14 (his mic is too loud during the first 1.5 seconds you can hear his voice very clearly)
PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT GUARDIANS OF ARCADIA.
Remember when I said I didn’t know what to do because someone was using my art for a game that I was never paid for were I did a VERY large portion of the art used? And I asked to please not use my art?
As I posted in my other post about a month ago, I was invited to work on a game ( on Nov 5, 2012. i have the Deviantart log) but eventually had stop because of school but was constantly guilt tripped to go back to working on the game. I did SEVERAL pieces of art and even did texture maps for the 3D models you see in the trailer even though I had absolutely no training in that medium and even told him several times. Even though I told him I had to leave because of school he still would not stop contacting me to do art for the game. That’s when I asked him to please pay me for future commissions. I did agree to not post any art until after the Kickstarter (even tough he advertises Indigogo
) went up in may to june of 2013. But he never did post the Kickstarter/Indigogo and then used my art for promotional purposes anyway without. he also guilt triped me into posting my real name and picture on the website even tough i was fully against it. he has treatend me (I have a log) saying that he would not hire me after the Kickstarter/indigogo that never happened because I refused to do art for him with out pay.
[1:41:56 PM] Mon- Mad King: anyway good luck with the project
[1:50:31 PM] Mon- Mad King: but yeah i cant helps you. sorry
[1:55:39 PM] Davis Andrade: I’ll pay you 20
[1:55:49 PM] Davis Andrade: that’s it
[1:57:26 PM] Mon- Mad King: im sorry i cant.
[1:57:37 PM] Davis Andrade: i’m saying 20 now
[1:57:55 PM] Davis Andrade: the 30 after KS
[1:58:07 PM] Davis Andrade: are you sure?
[1:59:03 PM] Davis Andrade: If you don’t do this
[1:59:31 PM] Davis Andrade: If the Kickstarter is successfull, I won’t hire you
Last year he contacted me again to do art for him even thought I asked for him to do do so and refused to do anymore unless he paid me. he paid half then stopped contacted me entirely until after he needed me again. I declined him and asked him to please pay me for the rest and never contact me again. he contacted me about last week to show me the trailer. i never agreed for my art to be used this way.
This is my proof ( but only of the art that have been made public but I have wip too of it) [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
I have A LOT more concept art as well including works in progresses for things not shone. but I’m afraid to post it up with out getting into legal problems.I DO how ever have logs of discussions with this man. BUT I don’t know if I can’t post it as well.Honestly I’m just really scared because i don’t know what to do. Honestly he can keep the character designs, i just wish for him to stop using my art for promotion completely.
This post has 115 notes and already a load of people have commented on the posting “pay your artist” “downvoted, pay your artist” downvoted, stolen content"
Keep it up.
KEEP IT UP
unless something went skewy with my browser, steam literally just removed a bunch of comments about this containing stolen artwork.
It’s not your Steam glitching, comments are being deleted (for context, I’m Land.Shark on Steam). It’s possible the creator is deleting comments. HOWEVER, please, everyone, just keep reblogging and keep this non-violent.
Thank you.
You have my support.
WE ASK THE WORLD TO KEEP AN EYE ON US TODAY. On September 26, 2014, 43 students from the Raúl Isidro Burgos Rural Teachers College of Ayotzinapa went missing in Iguala, Guerrero, Mexico. According to official reports, they had travelled to Iguala that day to hold a protest for what they considered discriminatory hiring and funding practices by the government. During the journey the local police intercepted them and a confrontation ensued. Details of what happened during and after the clash remain unclear, but the official investigation concluded that once the students were in custody, they were handed over to the Guerreros Unidos crime syndicate and presumably killed.
Mexican authorities believe that Iguala mayor José Luis Abarca Velázquez and his wife María de los Ángeles Pineda Villa were the probable masterminds of the abduction. Both of them became fugitives after the incident along with the town’s police chief Felipe Flores Velásquez. The couple was arrested about a month later in Mexico City. The mass kidnapping of the students quickly snowballed into the biggest political and public security scandal Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto had faced in his administration. It led to massive protests all across Mexico, particularly in the state of Guerrero and Mexico City, and condemnations at a global scale.
A mass grave, initially believed to contain the charred bodies of 28 of the students, was discovered near Iguala on October 5, 2014. They had been tortured and, according to reports, burned alive, three gang members confessed to loading them on to trucks, murdering them at a landfill, burning their bodies and dumping their remains in a river. “The detainees pointed out that in this area they took the lives of the survivors and then they put them under the rubbish dump where they burnt the bodies.”They took shifts so that the fire lasted hours, using diesel, petrol, tires, plastic.” Subsequent reports raised the estimate of the number of found bodies to 34. On October 14, police announced that forensic tests had shown that none of the 28 bodies from the first mass grave corresponded to the missing students, but the same day four additional graves, with an unknown number of bodies, were discovered.
Many protesters in Mexico City carried handmade banners with the words Ya me cansé (“I’ve Had Enough” or “I’m Tired”), in reference to a comment made by Mexico’s attorney general, Jesús Murillo, at the end of the press conference on Friday. The phrase has been turned on its head to express public exhaustion with both the violence that has taken hold in many parts of Mexico, where organised criminal activity is protected by corrupt authorities, as well as the federal government’s failure to act against it, which many believe underpins the events in Iguala. Protesters also chanted: “It was the state”, in an effort to push home the message that the federal authorities have yet to accept the depth of the institutional crisis exposed by the apparent massacre.
Please
don’t believe when they say that the 43 missing students of Ayotzinapa were brutally murdered. The government has not presented any physical proofs. The parents of the missing boys have not accepted the government’s explanation, arguing that it is merely a strategy to shut them down. They demand the truth, the Mexican state is a criminal state, and it will do anything to shake this case off.
We demand that the truth about Mexico has to be told, our media is partial to our corrupt government, but we have social media and we have our streets, we will march, we will protest, we will not remain silent.
These 43 students are not the first ones and we know they won’t be the last ones. We are tired of a repressor, murderer and corrupt government that kills its own people. DON’T LEAVE US ALONE. WE COULD CHANGE. WE COULD SAVE LIVES, WE NEED EACH OTHER.
PLEASE SHARE OUR INFORMATION, OUR VIDEOS, OUR PLIGHT.
"WE WERE SEARCHING FOR 43 BUT WE FOUND HUNDRED, THOUSANDS, WITHOUT A FACE, WITHOUT AN IDENTITY."
#AccionGlobalporAyotzinapa #JusticeForAyotzinapa #YaMeCanse

