Spectator is the ideal place to show off your work, or a collection of things you love.
- Fast: No waiting for a loading spinner to zoom in on work. It’s there as soon as you click.
- Grid view: Display your posts on a square grid or in a flexible masonry layout.
- Rearrangeable posts: Float posts to the top by adding a tag.
- Highly customizable: A huge range of customization options (including header image, colors, and fonts) ensures that no two Spectators need look the same.
- Minimal: No icons competing with your work.
- Text is treated with the same respect as images: Generous font size and line height make it ideal collecting and showcasing written work.
Spectator shares a header and footer with Observer, a free, single-column theme. It’s the perfect way to add a portfolio or curated collection to your blog.