More about this theme
Queens is a delicate theme. It's never quite the same either - you can control the look and feel of your blog by uploading your very own background image.
- Custom Background Images - Included are 4 carefully selected backgrounds, created by wonderful artists. No worries, though, as Queens allows you to both link to and upload your very own background images, to customize and personalize your blog.
- Nifty, adjustable CSS3 Header Gradient - So, the thing about working with fullscreen background images is - how can we make sure the title and description are still legible?
Meet your custom, adjustable header gradient. A smooth, dark transition sits at the top of your blog, just enough for the header contents to be perfectly visible. You want to be able to adjust the intensity, though, as no background is the same. Well, because the gradient is rendered with pure CSS, you can. Easily adjust the opacity of the gradient to perfectly fit your background image.
- Your own Social Navigation Bar - This one really has it all. No images here! Everything is rendered with CSS + Web Fonts. Future-proof, Retina-Ready, and scaleable. Check.
This is a place for your social links, as well as all of Tumblr's links. Plus some more nifty things. Ofcourse, it supports RSS, Archive, Ask and Submit. Moreso, I've included a nifty little home button, to easily navigate back to the main page from permalink pages. Besides your social media links, I also included an email icon and the ability to create custom pages, visualized by a little compass icon.
- Gorgeous selection of web fonts.
- No Image Elements - Seperators are rendered solely with CSS. Magic! This makes your pages load faster.
- Facebook Commenting
- Support for Search
- All post types supported - Photosets, Videos and Answer posts included.
- Control your text opacity - If you'd like your text to be a little lighter, or a little heavier - no worries - you can easily change the opacity. Includes the description too!
Have a question? Need help with something?
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by Benjamin Nathan
There's some pretty great content on the Queens homepage. This all wouldn't be possible without the help of these fine, talented folks:
http://bo0xvn.deviantart.com - The (main) bright, cyan and the bokeh background.
http://vanerich.deviantart.com - The flowery tree background.
http://ether.deviantart.com - The industrial background.
Illustrations from http://revision.ru/a/J-k/