zwerven replied to your post: zwerven replied to your post: aph liechtenstein im…
oh ive been tagging it with a colon????? should i not? do ppl usually use ‘aph blank’ instead of ‘aph: blank’ ? cries im so new at this i shouldnt have started this porn blog
OH I TRACK BOTH LIECH TAGS HEEHEE
(but it was probably the posts that didn’t show up when it said it updated?? which happens to me a lot on this browser cries)
oh yeah i agree with this too, its just sometimes if you even bring ANYTHING up about mental health people accuse you of doing it for attention because of how badly its stigmatized? thats the case sort im meaning
oh well that’s dumb :c
I mean honestly we should be past the point where we think of mental health as anything that… different, considering all the people who have it? I mean I don’t talk about my mental health issues that much but I’m more private in that regard. Personally I just see it as having a cold, if that makes sense? Nothing you can control so yes you should be able to talk about it in public without people acting like dumbasses. (oops I just used an ~~~slur~~~)
Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: let the people know that they have been tagged
I was tagged by: therealpigfarts23
- favourite flavour of gum? i don’t really like gum
- favourite tv show? doctor who, supernatural,sherlock,breaking bad..
- nutella or pb? nutella
- sleep or food? can i have both…okay, food it is then
- music genre that’s your favourite? hiphop (rap)
- rain or sun? rain
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? omg nowhere, i like my bed alot so yeah
- favourite movie? 8 mile, war horse
- if you had a cheetah what would you call it? nothing
- favourite song? anything by eminem, mikelwj actually
- Doctor Who, Sherlock or Supernatural? again…. all of them
zwerven, whenlifegivesyousherbetlemons, comparingmeerkats, captainstarkofasgard. (lets pretend i tagged 11 people)
- Do you have Tumblr ;)?
- Tumblr or FaceBook?
- Do you like music?
- Do you like reading?
- Books, tv shows or movies?
- Do you think our moon should have an awesome name, instead of just “moon”?
- How many doctors does it take to carry their best friends’ dead bodies?
- I have to ask 11 questions wtf?
- Why am I even doing this?
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
- Healthy food or junkfood?
zwerven said: To me, I let my friends know if they feel my problems are a bit overwhelming to just let me KNOW before they start getting frustrated with me.. I can understand other people needing some time off, you know? But to just attack someone for it, huge no
Oh no, I agree. I worry often about how the issues I’m dealing with impact my friends and family. But I’m specifically referencing a situation wherein someone was getting anon hate for getting help from friends to manage their many and serious mental health issues. Like really it’s up to A the person in question and B the people in their lives to decide if it’s okay or not, not some asshole on the internet who’s read a few tumblr posts