Things you should know about every sign.
♈ Aries: Aries are generally very innocent creatures. There are two sides to their inner world: a world full of hate and a world full of love.They can understand other’s problems quite easily.
- ♉ Taurus: Taureans do not forget past injustices, and they also remember their past pain as well— and will remind you of it. The tragedy with a Taurus is that their pain is just as fresh today as it was the first time.
- ♊ Gemini: One Gemini girl equals several women. Though they suffer alone, Geminis will always try to look optimistic and happy in front of others. There is intelligence underneath the scatteredness.
- ♋ Cancer: Life doesn’t stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day - emotions are unsteady, unstable;
- ♌ Leo: It is easy to crush them with coolness. It takes much courage and energy to radiate so much, and they need lots of love and smiles from others to keep it going.
- ♍ Virgo: In times of distress Virgos tend to become very unnatural, so they confine themselves in their own world and ignore the people around them. Virgos are well-aware of the coldness they’re portraying to others during these moments, yet they are unable to change or control their mood so they choose to hide in their bubble.
What if we all had mental disorders?
Aries- Histrionic disorder (pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions.)
Taurus- Binge disorder (characterized as going through periods of excessive amounts of eating, rest, sex, drinking, other indulgences, and focusing on physical pleasures to cope with stress)
Gemini- Multiple personality disorder (Relying on various separate and unaffiliated personalities to protect oneself.)
Cancer- Borderline personality disorder (characterized by depth and variability of moods extreme “black and white” thinking, instability in self-image, identity and behavior, prone to anxiety and depression)