FINALLY watched "Chalet Girl" with Ed and Felicity Jones.
- Tamsin Egerton is the most beautiful person to ever exist EVER.
- Every time Ed was on screen all I could think was “You are just so damn attractive.”
- It freaked me out a little because it was basically the story of Chuck Bass being nice instead of douchy and choosing Vanessa over Blair.
- The end was cute.
Robin's Guide to Good Hair in 9 Easy Steps
1. Do a half-assed job of blow drying your hair before work. Pull it into a ponytail and pin your bangs back.
2. Go to the office for an hour, then go off to clean.
3. Spend three hours cleaning and sweating profusely. If you can manage to carry a broken tv down a flight of stairs and to the dumpster, do that.
4. Go back to the office and answer a bajillion emails and make a bunch of phone calls and stock the bar.
5. Have an impromptu showtune singalong.
6. Dash home and shower very briefly, with your hair still in a ponytail. (Hair should not get too wet.)
7. After shower, take hair down and break out the straightening iron.
8. Straighten hair.
9. Pull it back into a pony tail because it still looks weird, then manipulate the bangs into a stylish sidesweep.
This concept of "it's so bad it's good"
doesn’t really exist to me.
I don’t think the good and bad qualities of things cancel each other out.
For example: When I first saw Rocky Horror, I loved it. And then my mother told me that people love it because of how awful it is. But I didn’t love it because it was awful. I loved it because it was wonderful.
If something is good because it’s awful, then it is still good. Because it’s good.