Follow posts tagged #you should try in seconds.Sign up
I really want to rp with all the fucking amazing roleplayers that I see, K fandom or not but it seems that opportunity to do it, I never have the time. That and I have this problem of being /incredibly/ lazy. There's no hope for me, Miko-san. Oh also, I truly believe all the Mikoto rpers should get together and have one giant orgy filled with quality and hotsmex. <:
*listening to Justin Timberlake*
- me: *to the mirror* Cause I don't wanna lose you now
- me: *touching my own reflection* I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
- me: The biggest scene is set in my heart
- me: There's a space, but now you're home
- me: *sliding down the mirror* Show me how to fight for now
- me: And I'll tell you baby, it was easy
- me: Comin' back into you once I figured it out
- me: You were right here all along *dramatically walking away*
Everybody has problems.
Someone might be struggling financially, emotionally, physically, mentally, and you have no idea. The going gets tough for every one, some people can cope better than others and some can’t handle anything. The point is that you can’t blame your problems or your struggles on the fact that they only happen to you or that God must hate you or that you must be such a terrible person for the terrible things that happen to you. All of our obstacles are opportunities for us to grow and move out of them having learned something. It seems cliche and easy to say, but from personal experience, everything works out. Stuff just tends to fall into place and life goes on until the next issue comes around.
Appreciate that you are alive.
That cord, that soul, that heart, that thing that’s innate. Whatever you wish to call it, I don’t know. It’s what keeps us together, it’s what connects us all and will never go away and never fade once it’s awakened and active.
Actually, I don’t even know if it needs to awakened or active- maybe just recognized.
Today I thought of you and tomorrow I will think of you still and we are always together.