Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
A Lesson in Romantics according to A Lesson in Romantics
- Jamie All Over: Eventually you'll have to wake up and accept what you've lost
- Black Cat: You will meet people who you really like, but find out later they aren't good for you, and only bring misfortune.
- When I get home you're so dead: Not everybody is going to love or trust you as much as you love or trust them.
- Jersey: Don't trust so easily. It's okay to not be okay.
- If you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was ask: One way to help get over someone is to remove as many things as possible from your life that remind you of them.
- Miserable at Best: You're better off without certain people in your life, and some day you'll see that.
- Walk on water or drown: Music will listen when you feel like breaking down in anybody's arms.
- Ocean and Atlantic: Everyone needs something to escape.
- I'd hate to be you when people find out what this song is about: It's okay to listen to sad music. If someone betrays your trust, it's not always your fault.
- Take this to heart: Distance is hard to overcome, but when you find someone whose just as committed as you are, it is worth it.
- Champagne's for Celebrating: Someone who misses another person but is in a relationship with you will not always be fully dedicated and could be using you as temporary relief.
- You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds: When someone leaves you and you're wondering if anyone else has feelings of denial or disbelief, they do. Some people can leave without warning and lose feelings overnight, and some questions don't have answers.
You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds (Album)Mayday Parade
you be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, i’ll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds - mayday parade