New Year Resolutions - 2013
Well its the time of year again to write down things which you hope to do by the end of the year but somehow they are never completed. like Ever. So here are mine!
- Be Happy - I am pretty optimistic already but everyone has insecurites, so this year I’d like to be happier with myself, both mentally and physically.
- Make a New Friend - its always nice to meet new people, and to share things with them.
- STOP FREAKING OUT SO MUCH - I really need to work on my confidence and although I’ve improved, I mean now I can talk in class. I still need to stop stressing over everything. Life is hard enough without worrying about the little things.
- Be Myself Always - to stick to my beliefs and how I like to act. Regardless of peer pressure, or trying to fit in. People should end up liking me for who I am, not who I have to copy to fit in. Its too overrated
- Redecorate My Room - to finally get my wall of stuff done, and create a place where I can feel comfortable.Somewhere nice and relaxing.
- Be more Organised -like tidying my room more, my clothes and maybe my school bag, so I don’t leave the house in a rush. And maybe top up my phone once in a while, or charge it!
- Start Writing- anything! Maybe continue writing that story I planned so long ago! or Write a fan fic!! That would be cool! And keep writing on Tumblr, I had like a 2 year break or something! not intentional , my laptop had to be cremated. RIP.
- Go to a concert or gig, or something .
- Have Fun
- Be more punctual - lets face I’m not going to be able to walk into town from my house to be at the station in ten minutes. nor is it likely that the bus will magically appear at that exact moment.
- Do something new - Painting, Knitting, photoshop, vlogging whatever just do something new, and get out of the comfort zone!
- Learn a language - there are so many languages in the world which I would love to learn! But so little time! So if I learn a new language fully each year, well when I’m 28 I’ll of learnt 10 languages! Cool , eh!
- Buy a bicycle and Ride it again. - My last one got rusted, sorry.
- Master the art of going up and down escalator - My first attempt was mortifying and embarrasing.
- Master riding Public Transport - tried to write the reasons, but they were just too long for this post. Reasons involving a famous person, crowded traind, random laughter, food consumption, illness, and folding of newspapers and unfolding of seats, To be continued…
- Google slang - I have no idea what anything means anymore. What does YOLO mean = an upside down rolo? what is OTP? I remember the last time I mentioned slang to my friends, the term was Mandem - i can’t remember what I thought it was or what it meant but the whole encounter was very embarrasing. It is such a struggle on facebook. I’ve only just got the hang of SMH and LOL.
- Travel - wander around london or the uk or abroad! By myself, with family or friends! ROAD TRIP!
- Go on the London Eye - isn’t it bad that I’ve lived in london since 2002/3 and I haven’t been there. Lived in the uk since 1997. This has to be the year. Right?
- Watch Star Wars - Enough said!! :)
SO that’s my new year resoulutions! We’ll see if I manage to stick to any of them. Most importantly I hope this year brings Happiness, good fortune and luck as well as good health. I hope that this year also gives me the strength and courage to overcome hardships which may come. And I wish everyone gets whatever they want from this year, and that they can be happy as well with all of their loved ones!
Hopefully by the end of this year, I will feel more content, and learn new things about myself and others around me. Happy New Year! :)
Oh yeah did anyone else think that 2013 would be more advanced than it is, I mean all we have now are smartphones and tablets, I thought there would have been hovercrafts,and robot people.Or at least something like the world in total Recall, except less drugs/freaky stuff, and boring plot lines, oh and killer exes! :)