- Please make me grow taller
- To hold a party with the fans, and cook for them to eat.
- Hope that I along with everyone else around me will be happy!
- I wish there was a city named SM Town so I could live there ! (The language of this place is SM Town)
- Please let me be able to control time on Earth too
- Hope that the fans together with us will live forever and never grow old haha
- I wish my height could grow like my hair
- Please let me switch bodies with Kai even just for one day….
- Please give me superpowers
- Please make me grow 5 cm taller
- Please allow me to have 100 wishes
My Sims 4 Wishlist
I know that it’s wishful thinking to expect all of these topics in Sims 4, but this is a list of features I’d really like to see… Also, I probably forgot some points that will only come to mind after I posted this.
Should be included in Basegame:
- weather / seasons
- diving boards for pools
- all the build functions which came the expansion packs in TS3
- Search function
- ability to build split-level houses without having to use tricks and cheats
- ability to move windows and doors only half a tile
- dog-legged stairs and spiral stairs in basegame
- different elevators (ideally one in Art Deco, one in minimalist modern and one in industrial design)
- no longer being forced to leave a 1 tile wide gap between lots
- ability to build to the very border of the lot (no longer forced to leave a gap)
- options for roofs which don’t overlap the walls
- recolourable roofs and chimneys
- increase maximum number of storeys
- curved walls
- access CAS from main screen without having to enter a neighbourhood first
- more than just three voices to choose from
- different body heights (if sliders are not possible, I would settle for having the three options of short, average and tall)
- a button to remove all accessories at once
- more facial sliders and a higher maximum of sliders possible per category for custom-made ones
- sliders for breast, hip and waist
- finger and toe nails; different shapes for the former (longer and shorter; oval and square …)
- non-solid lashes, and maybe even a few different styles of lashes
- more detailed hair and brow textures than in the first promo pic
- a decent choice of curly / twisted / afro-textured hair from the basegame on, and adding to them with each expansion pack
- the ability to make polychromatic eyes (one channel for the outer and inner ring respectively, and one for the space in between), and the ability to have heterochromia (each eye has a different colour)
- pointy ears in basegame
- higher resolution for textures
- make all or at least most clothes for YA/A women enabled for pregnancy
- higher detailed feet
- babies actually wear clothes, not just a diaper or “wrap”
- more hair options for toddlers and children
- make it actually possible to have the family sit down together for a meal…
- more interactions with babies
- increased maximum number of household members (10 or 12)
- ability to create elders in CAS as a grandparents without having to create a parent
- fewer rabbit holes: I don’t mind the school or job ones, but you should be able to look into the restaurants / diners / cafés
- same energy gain for all beds regardless of price - you don’t sleep longer in cheap beds…
- more social interactions for the Sims of all age groups
- smoother aging process
- more character traits / traits make more of a difference
- bigger neighbourhoods, so that I can have an urban centre surrounded by suburbias surrounded by rural areas (I’m pretty sure with a new engine it wouldn’t lag as much as it does in TS3)
- edit neighbourhood from game
- more user-friendly version of CAW / possibly built into the game
No but seriously
Season 9. Finale.
Dean ends up taking on/in Cas’ grace through a series of unfortunate events.
It makes him superpowered and awesome, but not quite himself (like TARDIS!Rose, but with wings!).
Cas has to kiss Dean to get his grace back, because if he doesn’t the raw power of it will burn Dean up from the inside.
Or we go into Season 10 with angel!Dean on the loose, trying a variation of what Levi!Cas did at the start of S07, only not on such a global scale. Like, Dean is just teleporting from hunt to hunt or something - saving people, hunting things - until eventually he starts to take it too far, starts killing the hunters, then random bystanders who are in the way. Maybe he almost kills SAM. Which is what shakes him out of it, of course, and makes him realise he has to give up the power.
Oh oh, he could go to Cas, tearing up and scared - ‘Cas, what’s happening to me? I can’t - I can’t control it anymore - I’m hurting people - I - What do I do?’ And Cas just rests a hand on his cheek, holding Dean’s gaze all calm and soft and tells him ‘you have to let it go.’
I just have a SERIOUS desire for angel!Dean right now, okay??