Just detaching myself. Yep. I always try to and fail and manage to mess things up more instead. I know I won’t get the results I want though. It’s really pretty stupid that I even bother. I need to accept that it’s just the way it is. And that it’s not like that for all the reasons I think. But it’s hard.
Karri and Josh discuss costume ideas...
- Me: Hey babe, you know what would be a great costume idea for Halloween?
- Josh: *le sigh* No, what?
- Me: Doctor Who! You could be Ten, and I could be Rose! I'd just need to get a blonde wig...
- Josh: ...
- Me: I think you'd make a great Ten! We could give you sideburns -
- Josh: This is just because of your massive crush on David Tennant, isn't it?
- Me: *pokerface*
Watching Doctor Who with my dad
- Dad: If the Doctor showed up at our doorstep and wanted to whisk you off on some crazy adventure, where would you want to go?
- Me: Haha I dunno! Wherever he'd want to take me I guess. I'd be happy to go anywhere at any time.
- Dad: Yeah, I figured.
- Me: Actually, I honestly don't know if I'd be able to go with him.
- Dad: ?
- Me: I just don't see myself taking off out of the blue like that. Leaving you and Mom behind, you guys not knowing where I am, who I'm with, what I'm doing...I mean, it'd kill you. Right?
- Dad: Well yeah. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want you to go, though.
- Dad: What, you think I'd let you to pass up an opportunity like that just for me?
- Dad: I'm serious, I would be totally on board with you being a Companion.
- Dad: Besides, you could always leave a note.
- Me: *sobbing because of feels*
- Dad: Oh come on, cut it out.