I think I may have fixed it instead of breaking it for once.
- Me: You're already better than everyone else because you seem to actually give a fuck. Just, don't give up on me before we even really start. Please.
- Autobody: You know its funny.....I didn't give up on you..I gave up on myself.
- Me: Don't give up in general then please.
- Me: This is already different then everyone else we actually like.. talked about something
- Autobody: You know that's funny? I normally wouldn't have.
- Me: So.. we're not breaking up, right?
- Autobody: i just want u to understand one thing first, ok? You're gonna be dating someone that's telling you straight up he's not a good bf. And you're ok with that, right?
- Me: You're dating someone who has no idea what she's doing in a relationship that isn't a one night stand sweetie, we're both pretty much up shit creek at this point.
- Autobody: I wish u would run....that would be the easiest way
- Me: No. I'm stubborn, and for once I'm not going to run, sorry.
- Autobody: If it wasn't for you, I would've for sure dropped this relationship. There's just something about you... It's just that I don't want to hurt you, and I know I will sooner or later. I adore your drive... and you're so stubborn you're going to see what I mean eventually.
- Me: If you hurt me, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And we'll work through it. I've got faith in us.
- Autobody: Good, at least one of us does :/
- Me: You know what, fuck that, I've got faith in <i>you</i>, because you clearly have none and someone needs to. <3
- Autobody: <3
- We're both terrified of this entire relationship, I can already tell it's going to go perfectly for us! (Although, I do think I handled this entire situation decently for someone who has no idea what they're doing and totally fucks everything up always). We're going to go to Kits Beach tomorrow with his dog and take a giant walk... how much more coupley and adorable can you get?
That feeling when you suddenly realise how much you love 6 perfect dorks.
The fanmeeting yesterday was amazing beyond words. It was my first time listening to ‘On Rainy Days’ live and it felt so overwhelming I was already tearing up by the end ;;
@ohlilu and @leopardprings managed to sneak their DSLRs in last night…you guys should check out their pictures!! ;-; I was too busy enjoying the whole thing~
sometimes when I’m studying (you know, the basics: writing long-ass essays, translating, reading Thomas Mann, reading texts about Thomas Mann, texts about the linguistic differences and so on), I start to wonder why on hell I picked Germanistik and not something easier like, hmm idk, Engineering.
I miss math, I miss trigonometry.