Meeting Peter Pan at WDW
- Peter: Are you being shy? Because you shouldn't.
- Me [hands on hips]: I'm not shy!
- Peter [copying me]: Well good! I don't like your shirt!
- Me [looks down at Snow white being kissed by the prince on my shirt]: Well my peter pan shirt was dirty.
- Peter: Ohhh, okay, that's 'kay then. What's your phone say?
- Me: 'I've got disney blood running in my veins'
- Peter: Oh! Are you related to Walt? you know, skinny guy with the mustache [puts his finger under his nose]. He used to yell at me a lot.
- Me: No, I'm not
- Peter [looks a little bummed]: Oh, well I was going to say that if you saw him around to come visit me because I miss him.
- Me [rolling in the feels]: ...
The Disney Lifestyle's Monstrous All Nighter Giveaway!
For all of you who did not get a chance to attend this fantasic event, you still have a chance to take home a piece of the fun! This giveaway is for my wonderful Disney loving followers only and will include some really fun stuff!
You have the opportunity to win a limited edition Sully ear hat… these sold out fast in the parks and will not be appearing again anytime soon!
Also included in the giveaway, but not nearly as cool as the awesome ear hat, is the Monstrous All Nighter times guide and schedule of events and a special Monsters University button given out at the event!
So the rules are pretty similar to the last giveaway!
- You must be following me (thedisneylifestyle) as this is a giveaway for my wonderful Disney obsessed followers. I know how many of you wanted to be here but couldn’t!
- The contest will end at midnight on June 2nd, 2013.
- US Residents only, and you, of course, must be willing to share your address:)
- You can like or reblog (you can reblog multiple times so that your name appears more often)
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator
I will also choose one second place winner who will receive the schedule of events and the Monsters University button.
Good luck everyone and thank you so much for being my followers! The Disney community is so wonderful and I am so thankful to be a part of it:)