I can’t believe I almost forgot about this! This has been stuck up in my drafts. I’m so sorry if this is late. :)
- If I’m not mistaken, she used to be katring-ring. She sort of revamped her blog. Oh, what happened? I will really miss her old blog. Anyway, she is a bookworm and a shutterbug. Just a talented gal! And oh, she will be having giveaways! Better check it out, guys! :)
- Ate Kim is definitely a shutterbug. She takes awesome photos, let me tell you. She has been my inspiration ever since I started blogging here. She is just so cool, and I know that a lot of bloggers will definitely agree with me! :)
- Samantha also takes awesome photos. And she’s in the same age as me. Why can’t I take pictures like you? Bummer. :| Anyway, she’s also ahhmazing! And she seems to like the nature as a subject. Just a must-follow blogger! :)
- Dear reader, her name is Hazel and I love her blog. No kidding. Her theme is simple yet elegant (touche). Her posts are also interesting, no doubt about that. I love backreading her diary because she is able to capture my attention. Really. You should check it out. Love always, me. :)
- I have a confession to say: when I saw her photo, I realized that she looks a lot like my batchmate. No kidding! Okay, back to reality. Her posts are inspirational. And somehow, they can be related to my life, especially when it comes about love. Sshhhh. :) Anyway, her theme is catchy, with all those pink stuff. I can tell that she’s girly. And I love her music. You should listen to it. :)
- I love the way Danielle posts her daily happenings. She’s also into everything: music, fashion, etc. Just so cool! And she’s having an amazing adventure. You know, the gigs and everything. I envy her so much. But then, she’s awesome! :)
- Amiel has been my tumblr friend since forever. She is so friendly, and I’m sorry if I haven’t been messaging her for a while. :( Anyway, I love her and her blog. Her theme is great and neat! And her vocabulary is so wide! For a fourteen-year-old like her, I can tell that she’s already amazing. :)
- Okay. First off, I have always loved Ate Beb’s hair! It’s so exotic, but in a good way. :) Anyway, she’s my fellow bookworm! And she loves vanity. Her posts are also great! You should check it out! :)
- Elikah’s posts are mostly reblogged, but there are some that I can relate to. And judging on her posts, I can tell that she’s a K-Popper. Ooh la la. And her tagalog posts are so hilarious! It’s like she can read my mind, OMG!
- Angelica posts are in tagalog. And like any other blogs, I can relate to some of them. We’re not that close, but someday we’ll have a chance to talk. About love, maybe? Ermahgerd! And I can’t believe that she’s already 13 years old! She’s already speaking like 15 or something. Haha! :)
- Ate Izza has also been my inspiration. She is just awesome! She is a web designer, a writer, a bookworm, and a shutterbug all in one existence. What more could you ask for? She’s everything (does it sound cheesy?). :)
- Jessa is a shutterbug. We can already tell from her URL, right? I can tell that she has the infinite passion for photography. ‘Nuff said! :)
- I love Mitch’s theme just because it’s blue! Anyway, she’s so pretty! Her posts are also interesting. I love the way she writes and constructs sentences. And she’s also a bookworm. She’s also awesome! :)
- I just followed Ate Anne’s blog, and I never regretted it! She is also a shutterbug! Her photos are so great! Check her out, guys! :)
Question and Answer.
According to the rules of the tag-post game, the persons who have been tag should prepare another 10 questions for the person who tag him/her to answer. So I’m answering the questions some of them prepared. And I was tagged again! :)
Hi ate Camille!! :)) I'm sorreh if I'll just start blabbing here, I just feel like it. And oh, I think I didn't thank you before so here: thanks for following me~ I know for the past days, you've been jaded (i don't know how to describe it, soreeh) Err yeah, you felt down (?) so here I am, I'll be your clown if you want~ My service is for free :D And I think I said too much, oh hey! I love your blog, & the stufftoy! Hihihihi :)) Okays, good night ate Camille, stay beautiful<3<3
Awww, you’re too cute. I don’t mind at all. Thanks for taking time to drop by and leave this on my inbox. So sweet of you. Welcome and thank you for following me all this time! Your kind words make me so glad. You’re such a sweet heart! Thank you so much. I, my blog and stuffed toys loves you too. We’ll forever love you. And anyway, It’s so good of you bringing positive messages here and there. Keep it up! Love lots. <33
Hey there! :) TAG, YOU'RE IT! The rules are to state 5 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten favorite blogs and tell them they are it :D
Thank you for this, Mitch! Here you go. :)
- I have three names and I love it. Haha
- I am a jealous person and I cry easily.
- I love music so much, like really.
- I belong to a Special Science Class when I was in high school.
- Believe it or not, I’m afraid of getting hurt; physically and emotionally. Yes, I’m not that brave.
Congraaaaaaats Jash :)
CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS ATE JASH!!! <3333
Thaaaaaank you so so much! <3
This really caught my attention, really attractive and nice concept. ☺
OMG, thanks Amiel! That’s my favorite photo so far. :)
Aaaayyyyyy, huli. Hahahaha! :)))
A friend I met on Tumblr, yeah. I have been following her blog since I started blogging personal posts. I miss talking to her. And I love her photographs! I know what’s her present love story,because she blogs about it. But not sure now. She’s not blogging about it, haha. I guess everything in her REALationship with her boyfriend is doing well! Stay strong Mitch! :*
Hi ate Malu! I'm sorry for blabbing here, I just want you to know that you're one of those beautiful human beings that made me realized how beautiful life is~ I'm exaggerating too much :3 But yeah, remember the time I asked for an advice? It really helped me a lot and thanks to you! I love you :* Thaaaaanks a lot for that, always remember: Mitch is always here for you ate :) Hihihihi :)) Thanks for reading! God bless, take care and have a good day! >:D<
Oh, hi Mitch! :) This message really made me smile. Heee! Thank you so much. And yeaa, I’m always here for you too, darling! Take care and again, thank you! ;)
Heyooo ate Ericka! You just graduated days or weeks ago, right? Well, I congratulate you!! Yeheeee :)) Now ate, thanks for following me I still have so many things to say but this ask box is controlling me. I just want to tell you that if you ever need a clown, a comedian, a stuff toy or anything, just call me and I'll be there~ Hihihihihihi :)) I hope we could be friends(?) Then again, I thank you for being part of my social life :) Have a good day, God bless & take care always! >:D<
Yes, I just graduated weeks ago, and thank you for the greetings! <3 And I thank you in advance to be with me if I’m down or what. I’m so glad that there’s someone like you who will be my clown or comedian to make me smile. And a stuff toy to hug, thank you! :) And of course, we can be friends! A closer one if you want. And I’m so glad to be part of your social life, hehee. You made my day better :) God Bless you too & take a bunch of care wherever you go. xo <3
Just another tumblog of Mitch. I’ve been wastedcookies for three straight years but just last last week, I deactivated it due to haters spreading around. Now, I’ll make this personal/photoblog and will start from scratch which I’m happy to begin with starting this post ;) Anyhow, nice meeting you, stranger and may you have fun! :)