I have way too much time on my hands. And by way too much time, I mean I should start my English homework.
FOR VIKMAS. DID I WIN?
Sometimes, there are just really good days.
Sometimes, awesome people, called nerdfighters, get together and gather and talk and laugh and make those jokes we all think about all day but can’t say because no one will get it, and just be loud and weird and not care. Sometimes, I can just be, just laugh, and have fun with people who I’ve never met, or only met through a screen.
Also, Libba Bray signed my schedule “Fezzes are cool. love Libba.” Win.
- So I went to the dentist today
- As usual, the problem was that I don’t floss enough and my gums are sub-par
- Frickin’ flossing
- The dentist says I have good-looking teeth, though
- (I bet he says that to all the patients)
- ((Okay, not really))
- Then I had a hamburger and a shake at Elevation
- Totally ruined the newly-clean teeth feeling
- Then I went to Mid-Manhattan Library and borrowed Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- The first 150 pages of which I started reading on the train home
- Which I felt relevant enough to tell you
- This has been a Vikki-style post