Baby Breastfed By Vegan Mother Dies From Malnurishment
An 11 month old baby in France has died of malnourishment after being strictly breastfed by it’s vegan mother. The breast milk was lacking in vitamins B12 and vitamin A, which are mainly bioavailable in animal products.
Both parents have been convicted to serve five years in prison for neglect.
This is even worse than the time that 12 year old vegan girl from Scotland end up with rickets and the bones of an 80 year old due to a vitamin D deficiency.
Vegans, please let this be a wake up call. If you’re concerned about animal cruelty in factory farms, buy meat and eggs from your local farmers. People who say there’s no such thing as ethical meat need to understand that there is a vast difference between a life lived on a farm and a life lived in a factory. If an animal lived a happy life up until it was killed, where is the fucking problem? Do you think that animal would have lived forever? Do you not think they would have been killed by some other animal for food if they had lived in the wild?
There is nothing wrong with assuming your position in the food chain and eating an animal if your health or life depends on it. A lot of supplements are not bioavalable, meaning the body doesn’t properly absorb them, and you should be getting most your nutrition from natural sources.
How many more babies need to die before you realize that your diet is not adequate?
Vegan resource list:
Reasons to go vegan:
Vegan documentaries/informative video material:
(Links are to free-streams of them.)
Warning. Some of these links contain graphic materials, or videos that do not cater to ignorance.
They will upset you, shock you, and educate you. To those of you who are upset by the images, think about how you are contributing to this, think, and learn. All I ask is that you don’t go around blindly ignorant, and do all you can, to change that.