vashbebop replied to your post: vashbebop replied to your post: vashbebop replied…
Yes, the different point of view things made each one more tiring to read after another. and which one is canon?! if at all this plot will be referred to in the future, considering it ends on a cliffhanger.
i don’t think the point of p4u was for the player to determine which one was canon
it seems they wanted you to complete all stories and come to a general consensus of everything that happened. so it’s a collection of facts.
what we know for sure is:
- yosuke meets aigis
- chie and akihiko becomes buds
- mitsuru and naoto are friends
- teddie is labrys’s knight
- everyone befriends labrys
- there are 2 enemies: the Eery Voice that hacks Labrys & Mysterious Entity that Fuuka stops
- aigis and labrys are going to find her creator
- yu and yosuke are planning to go to Moonlight Bridge
- it’s not over….
golden epilogue confirms that whatever happens was over by then but….
You do know Beo's getting a story and Stage as well, right? Yes, they originally didn't make the goal for that, but Labzero said they 'freed up some money' from things, so that the 2nd vote character would get both, anyways. Just putting that out there. Beo. <3
Thank you for this news! I did not know that. Yes we get RoboFortune and Beowulf extras perfect! Arooo.
THE QUESTION GAME: (YEAH ALRIGHT I AM TOTALLY GONNA DO THIS BECAUSE I NEVER DO BUT THIS TIME I’M DETERMINED ALRIGHT)
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1) You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they’re going to blow it up in 2 days. What do you do?
Probably ball out (hookers and blow)
2) In the future you get super famous for doing something, and people decide they’re going to make a wacky romantic comedy based on you and your life. Who do you want to direct it (try and keep it in genre), and what actors/actresses do you want to star (as you, your best friend, your love interest, family/other supporting characters, etc)
Marc Webb would be good.
Chris Pratt could play a good me. The others I don’t know
3) If mini cakes are called cupcakes, why are mini pies called tarts, and not cup-pies?
because the world a mean place
4) When was the last time you cried during a movie?
lion king a week ago
5) A book/movie/television show/whatever that you really love that is generally considered by others to be of poor quality (aka your “guilty pleasure”)?
pretty little liars
6) You’re in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t. Not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
because I’m really the tortoise!
7) It’s late at night, and you’re asleep in your bed. Suddenly the lights in your room are turned on and a crazy man grabs you and pulls you into a sitting position. He has a gun, and he points it at your head. You’re terrified. The man has wild eyes, and he screams at you “WHAT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME?!?!?!” You’re not given time to consider your answer, and must say the first movie that came to mind. What is that movie?
8) If you died suddenly, what is the thing you’d be most afraid of your parents/loved ones finding on your computer or in your room?
9) If you could resurrect any television from the grave of “Cancelled Television Shows” and have it given at least one more season, what show would it be?
Heroes. I need another season of that trainwreck
10) If you could have any television show currently airing cancelled, what show would it be?
11) A magical mentally ill wizard from another universe comes to this one and tells you he’s decided he’s going to make an AU version of your life that you will now have to live in. He’s crazy and a wizard and he won’t take NO for an answer. Dictate the type of AU he should make for you.
Hmm, maybe if I had gone to second high school where I live instead of the new one.
Ok my time for these things
1)what is the absolute best ice cream flavor?
3)if you could have one item from your childhood back what would it be?
4)is pimping easy?
5)if you could get in a fight will anyone (real or fiction) who would it be?
6)that one song you can hear over and over again?
7)favorite power ranger series?
8)Coke or pepsi?
9)best movie of 2012?
10)that one show everyone else watched except you?
11)does Jon Benjamin have the voice of god?
ooooo interesting. Why, good sir?
Why am I upset?
While Homestuck is innovative in many ways, combining music, images, words and even interactive segments into a cohesive narrative, it hasn’t and probably won’t ever have the same impact that Ulysses had. Ulysses changed what could even be published, what could be considered a work of literature (there was a huge legal battle upon its publication here, it’s worth reading into if you have the time), furthermore it completely shattered conventional notions of how a story could be told. There was no plot, it was just the lives of two men in Dublin on one day. It was told from a previously unheard of perspective (it halfway drops you into the character of focus at the time, in the passages about Bloom, you’re inside of Bloom’s mind, seeing his thought fragments, but it’s still in the third person, referring to him as ‘Mr. Bloom’) and despite it’s lack of a plot, it perfectly mirrors the Odyssey structurally.
The most notable thing about Ulysses, though, is that it is notoriously one of the most complex works of literature in the English language. It’s not something a lot of people actually sit down, read and enjoy. It is enjoyable, in my opinion, but it isn’t easy to read. There’s a lot of “What does this mean?” or “Wait, did I just read that?”
Like I said, Homestuck is very innovative and is pretty complex, but not on nearly the same level as Ulysses.
vashbebop replied to your post: Kashiwagi literally gave me the female Gekkoukan…
this happened to me but with the males, I was only able to get the male costumes.
That’s even weirdier, what the hell.
I got the male ones after acing the november exams and talking to her. She gave me the female ones during january by just talking to her but now I completed a quest for her and she gave them to me again omg.