More fun for Ben Marwood Day: Twitter Chat! (May 13th!)
From Xtra Mile:
As well as all this we will be grilling Ben over twitter in an hour long interview starting at 6pm. If you follow both Xtra Mile and Ben Marwood you can watch the interrogation unfold and follow it all using the hashtag #BMday. You can also submit your own questions via Twitter using the #askBenMarwood. Ask him anything!
You can read all the deetz for #BMday from XM here.
And don’t forget to submit or email me your Ben Marwood stuff! Videos, photos, stories, fan art, show off your merch, send us your favorite song and tell us why you like it… the possibilities are endless! This is for the BM take over we’re hosting here at
DearFrankTurner DearBenMarwood all Monday long! - val
And the winner is...
Congratulations, Amis Padilla, the winner of the super-sweet 2nd Anniversary DBN Giveaway! :)
Okay, so you didn’t win, BUT you can buy some of the items for yourself. Here’s where:
- Rick Steff’s “Rick’s Booogie” from iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/rick-steff/id417817032
- Woodcuts by Bryn Perrott at Wild Zero Studios
- Lucero-themed hairpins, earrings, necklaces, etc. from Angela Kubilus of The Kitschy Cupcake
- “Noteworthy Necklaces” by Bex Laffar of Faster than trouble
- Painted vinyl records from Valderie Originals