- Overweight woman: I am confident and I love myself!
- Society: Awesome, you're so inspiring for young ladies. Everybody should feel beautiful no matter what size they are!
- Underweight woman: I am confident and I love myself!
- Society: Eww, you're gross! Stop promoting eating disorders and go eat a burger instead. Don't you know guys don't like skeletons?
- *looks at skinny person eating chips*: No reaction
- *looks at overweight person eating chips*: ew omg that's probably why you're so fat. Eat a salad or something
- *looks at skinny person eating salad*: aww, eat some real food! you need some meat on your bones!
- *looks at overweight person eating salad*: hahahahahahaha wow why are you trying this looks ridiculous
- *sees skinny person at gym*: why are you here?! you already look so good!
- *sees overweight person at gym*: haha why are you here you look gross this is obviously too hard for you go home it's pointless
- can someone tell me why please
Day Six: Have you ever been overweight or underweight?
I guess I’ve always been average. When I was really young I was underweight but I don’t think it was severe or anything. I’m scared that if I go back to my old lifestyle that I’ll become overweight because I feel like I was heading in that direction.
“You're either underweight or you're unfit Overdressed or underzipped Too social or you're just too shy Too depressed or you're too high As night to day and day to night Rich and poor and black and white All is relative Everything's relative All is relative...”—
Relative - Gavin DeGraw
A true song and straight from the heart. Wonderful.