Follow posts tagged #undergrads in seconds.Sign up
A Collection of Posts for Undergraduates & Art History Majors
- 10 Things I Learned as an Undergraduate: A while ago, I made a list of 10 things I learned as an undergraduate. Learn from my mistakes!
- So you’re taking your first art history course: Study tips and what to expect in your survey or upper-level lecture courses.
- What to do when you have a research topic with little written about it: This was an Ask sent to me from someone who was writing a research paper with little to nothing written about her topic. This outlines some tactics you can use to make your research topic a valid research paper.
- Preparing to write your Senior Thesis: Someone asked me how I prepared for my senior thesis. I tried to give some tips and outlined (very briefly) some organizational and research strategies I used to prepare when I wrote mine (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away).
- Things to consider before you apply to grad school and learn a second language: For a graduate degree in art history, you’ll probably need a second (or even third) language. A reader wrote in asking for advice. Here are some tips for choosing what that language will be. This post is also slightly related to things you’ll want to think about before applying to grad school.
- Tips for learning multiple languages concurrently(art history-focused): A reader wrote in asking for advice on learning multiple languages at the same time, for the purposes of art historical study. I did my best to provide pointers. Key tool: catalogues!
- Advice for those wanting a career in art history: What factors should you consider before choosing to follow the art history career path? Should you go to graduate school? What do you really want to do with your education and work life? Here are some factors to consider before setting your career path in stone and before applying to grad school.
And of course, the Caravaggista.com defaults:
What is Art History?
For those of you who wonder what art history is and how art historians do what they do.
Why Choose Art History?
This was written with several types of readers in mind:
- prospective college students unsure of if it’s wise to be an art history major
- current art history students who want a validation of their choice of study
- anyone who wants to know what they can do with a degree in art history
The ClickGood Charlotte
Good Charlotte - The Click
“But I don’t care what they say, I don’t need them anyway
I’ll just go about my day
the four stages of heartbreak
1999-CANCELED AFTER 1 SEASON
2000-CANCELED AFTER 2 EPISODES
2001-CANCELED AFTER 1 SEASON
2002-CANCELLED AFTER 1 SEASON
All of my favorite shows.At least someone had the good sense to put them all on DVD.
Recognize any of these shows? Please get in touch with me,let’s bond! :D