Follow posts tagged #uncles, #family, and #lol in seconds.Sign up
- Hatohime: I came across this quote and i want to know what you think of it
- Hatohime: Being an uncle is better than being a Superhero.
- Hatohime: lol for some reason i thought of you when i read it
- Hatohime: it sounds like something you would say
- 'Thias: Doy
- 'Thias: Being an uncle means you get the unwavering admiration of a few people. They won't turn on you when you make a mistake, they'll always think you're cool.
- Being a superhero means getting a shitton of responsibility and being blamed for anything that goes wrong whether it was your fault or not.
- Kids grow out of superheroes
- I found myself crying today when I thought of my uncle and I'm nineteen.
The typical Indian conversation
- Random Person: Oh hello! I used to work with your dad's 30 years ago, and we were suuuuch good friends. [continues for another 2 minutes about how your father and he/she were associated] Do you remember me?
- Me: OH HEY THERE! LOL OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU! HOW COULD I NOT REMEMBER YOU? I'VE ONLY NEVER MET YOU IN MY LIFE <3
Having an Uncle Who Works at Nintendo Privilege
- I’m never left out of conversations, as long as those conversations are about how to enter the secret cheat code in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that makes April O’Neil take off her jumpsuit.
- My special unreleased Nintendo Xtreme automatically adds naked ladies and cigarettes to every game.
- I get to play all the awesome games that were released in Japan but got banned because they were too real and made kids puke and poop themselves.