Just watched the unaired pilot of "Sherlock"
It’s very much the same as “A Study in Pink”, the first episode, but Sherlock is much different in the unaired pilot than the one they actually aired, more…(do I dare say it) human?? I wonder why they decided to change his mannerisms so much?
“There are cars, that pass like ghosts, unseen, unremembered. There are people we trust, always, when we are alone, when we're lost, when we're drunk. We never see their faces, but every day, we disappear into their cars, and let the trap close around us. I give you, the perfect murder weapon of the modern age. The invisible car. The London Cab.”—Sherlock Holmes, A Study in Pink (Unaired Sherlock Pilot)
Unaired Sherlock Pilot
I’m writing these things as I watch it.
- Anderson’s face. My damn. Worst beard since Brad Pitt’s
- Benedict has a really smooth voice
- Ooh. He winked
- He looked so surprised when John said his deductions were ‘amazing’. Bless his cotton socks
- Vod from Fresh Meat!
- There’s no way Anderson could bag Vod with his hair and weird beard :/
- Sherlock’s little smile is so cute when he says “no it’s fine” about John saying fantastic so often
- Sherlock is sexy in a Batman or Severus Snape kind of way
- John just knew him well enough already to know the shit had hit the fan