Follow posts tagged #uc, #ulcerative colitis, and #ibd in seconds.Sign up
The UC's Personified as Brothers
- Note: My friend and I wondered what the UC's (University of California) would be like in real life. This is the result.
- Berkeley: The eldest. Very "hip" and beatnik. Wears thrift store clothes, listens to vinyls and can quote anyone from Ginsberg to Vonnegut. Always carries a camera and hides his science books from his friends.
- Davis: Has so-so hygiene habits, mostly from riding bikes all the time. Is very hard working and loves to garden.
- Santa Barbara: Very laid back and chill. Surfs a lot and has a relaxed vibe all the time. Can throw a hell of a party.
- Los Angeles: Studies way too much. Always has his nose in a book and can come off as very intimidating. Hates Santa Cruz's hygiene habits.
- Riverside: The often forgotten, but very accepting brother. Everyone avoids him for his looks, but he is fairly intelligent and nice.
- San Diego: The "coolest" of the nerds. Wears glasses and has a calculator in his pocket, but he pulls it off. At night he's a party animal among his fellow hip-geeks.
- Irvine: Nobody really sees him much. He hangs out in the background a lot which causes his achievements to often go unnoticed (though he can sometimes be smarter than his older brothers).
- Santa Cruz: Into free love and long hair. Never wears shoes and is willing to accept anyone. Thinks LA is uptight.
- Merced: The runt little brother that everyone forgets about.