Follow posts tagged #type: text in seconds.Sign up
Masterpost of all the latest news!
Hello ladies and gentlemen! We interrupt your dash with a post gathering all the quotes and other idiotic things Matt and Kaz have said about each other lately, just in case you missed something and also because of a bunch of messages we’re receiving from time to time from worried people who are wondering if they’ll stop getting in touch now that they’re not working together anymore and as you’re about to see, no such thing is happening!
- When Matt was asked on what he sees himself doing in the future, he gave an answer including major work related plans, getting a dog and flying out to LA to see Karen.
- During a recent interview with Karen, when asked about what she’s looking forward the most about LA, she said she really wants to embrace the culture and also get a dog because that’s what people seem to do.
- A post with combined quotes about how the idiots see their future can be found here and…yeah just look at it and sob.
- While filming for Doctor Who in London two weeks ago, Matt asked a fan where was she from and she said ‘Scotland’ to which he replied ‘Ah, love a Scot me!’ and thought it was apparently a nice idea to just grin when the fan told him ‘yeah I bet you do!’
- In LA, Karen gave her last interview for Doctor Who magazine (tears) and we found out that while filming the Doctor and Amy’s last scene, Matt and Karen couldn’t even look at each other yet she could feel all his emotion and what made it extra sad was the fact that Matt was listening to ‘Close To You’ by the Carpenters.
- Karen is still texting Jenna and telling her embarassing information about Matt so she can troll him even though she’s away.
- Karen says that when Matt found out she would be leaving he told her he thought it was a good move and ‘it was kind of a love thing’ whatever the hell that means.
- She has also kept the chair Matt has written on in her family home in Inverness and her first instict after reading her final script was to call him.
- Matt says that filming with a new companion who’s not Karen feels a little like cheating on her.
- He also knows how many gray hairs she has on her head for some reason.
- The first thing that pops into his head when asked about his most embarrassing moment on set is when he made a fool of himself in front of Karen, while trying to impress another girl with his mad skillz.
- And finally, Karen couldn’t go to Matt’s Halloween/birthday party because she’s still filming her new movie in Alabama, so she tweeted him happy birthday at three am.
“FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING WOMAN CAN YOU NOT DO THIS, YOU MAKE ME SO MAD AND CONFUSED I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T KNOW IF WANT TO BE YOU, OR BE YOUR BEST FRIEND OR MARRY YOU AND WHEN EXACTLY DID YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL IN EXCHANGE OF THAT HAIR AND WTF NOBODY HAS LEGS LIKE THOSE AND COULD YOU NOT ALSO BE ADORABLE AND FLAILY AND SCOTTISH TOO? I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE WE DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SPECIES JUST LEAVE.”—Me whenever new Karen Gillan photos come out
As they walked side by side, the Doctor turned to Amy.
‘So…’ he said. ‘How are you? Miss me?’
Amy nodded enthusiastically, her eyes dewy with the promise of tears, and then she threw her arms around him with such force that it knocked the air out of his lungs.
The Doctor laughed and patted her back. ‘I’ll take that as a yes,’ he said, then whispered in her ear. ‘I’m so glad you’re OK.’
They carried on walking.
‘Well, yeah,’ said Amy. ‘I’m fine. And actually… Seems to me that you were the one who needed rescuing this time.’
‘What’s that supposed to mean?’
‘Back there? You were in quite a lot of trouble. Until me and Charlie turned up, that is.’
‘Oh really? Until you and Charlie turned up? So… You and Charlie, eh? Been making friends, have we?’
‘And what’s that supposed to mean? Are you jealous?’
‘Jealous? Me? What? No! Jealous? I don’t know what you’re talking about.’
‘So I’m not allowed to make friends with other aliens, is that it?’
‘Don’t be facetious.’
‘Ha ha… You are. You’re jealous. You’re, like, green with envy.’
‘I’m not even going to dignify that with a response.’
‘Ha… The jealous Doctor. Oh, that is priceless.’
‘I am not jealous.’
‘You so are. What’s your doctorate in, anyway? Got a PhD in jealousy, have you?’
Night of the Humans, David Llewellyn
But… Castus. His last words. I’m still crying about them.
A lot of people interpret it the way that Castus wanted to be Agron for a day, because of Nasir, but I honestly don’t think that’s what that scene was about. Yes, it definitely was about Castus’ love for Nasir, but at the core, what I think his last words were really about was that he wished he could have had what Agron and Nasir had. Not to have Nasir, because I’m sure he knew, deep down, that he never really stood a chance, but to be loved and to be able to love in return, as purely and wholly as Agron and Nasir do. To know that there is always somebody by your side, through the good and the bad. Always. To have somebody like Nasir, to love and dote on, somebody to give his heart to, and somebody who cherishes and loves him enough for the man he was, to give him their heart in return, to trust him with it. I think that’s what his last scene was truly about. I don’t think (actually I’m pretty damn sure) Castus has ever really had anything like that in his life, and I don’t think he thought of himself high enough to think somebody was ever able to, and… wow, yeah. Stop. I need to stop, or the tears will fall again. Castus feels are at an all-time high since last night.
His death scene just really hit me, you know? Right in the feels ;____; I’m gonna need a lot of AU fanfic where Castus and Crispus walk off into the sunset, with Agron and Nasir.