Volg in een handomdraai berichten die getagd zijn met #tw: murder, #tw: violence en #tw: rape.Registreren
white people make up black attackers: master post.
Okay I am posting this just because I want to save it and keep it for future reference. There is nothing in here that hasn’t been said before. Please print this out and put it on your damn fridge or in your first aid kits along with a set of pliers to pull your own damn teeth out when you can’t handle saying the same shit 20 times a day to grown white people.
White folks like to do heinous shit and blame it on mysterious generic black men and women. This isn’t just a dated thing from some long ass time ago, this is a current and normalized trend and here are just some of the biggest stories I could find.
Okay, let’s look at some examples of white people doing shady insane shit and blaming generic black men and women.
okay? Remember Bethany Sorro?
Bethany Sorro claimed a black woman threw acid on her face. Turned out to be a hoax - there was no black woman attacker, she did it to herself.
How about Bryan Douglas Wells, the pizza-delivery man turned bank robber?
He told a bank that three black men had tied a bomb under his neck in order to rob a bank. Turns out he and his white friends were full of shit, but that didn’t stop them from accidentally detonating the bomb and killing him in the process.
Or hey, how bout Susan Smith?
The white woman who murdered her own children and then claimed a black man had done it? Huh, sounds familiar. Turns out she didn’t really like her own damn kids.
Or Charles Stuart who killed his own wife n kids and then claimed a generic young black man had enacted this horrific tragedy on his whole damn family?
He only got caught because his brother admitted to helping him kill his wife n kids, and up until then the police had booked a slough of young black male suspects in hopes of pinning this shit on someone.
or Ashley Todd,
who, in the midst of the 2008 US presidential election, claimed a black Obama supporter had attacked her in a politically-motivated “mugging.” Turns out, she was full of shit.
or Philidelphia Police Sgt. Robert Ralston, who claimed a black man shot him in the foot?
But actually he admitted to shooting himself in the foot, and had no reason when questioned why.
Or how about, Conrad Zdzierak, this white man from Ohio who robbed banks:
dressed in this black mask:
so that he would look like a black dude:
and so that, he would hope, a black man would be arrested and charged in his place?
So, can I just say, I and any other folks of color who ain’t got no fucking time for you and your white tears have good cause. I’ll reserve my damn judgement for when yall aint consistently full of shit.
Okay. If you know more of these stories please add them and feel free to edit this post. I came back and added a few based on stories I simply had not noticed.
Thank you, this has been a post.
These are just some of the autistic people murdered or killed through neglect by their parents, caregivers, and others entrusted with their care (their killer is in parenthesis - I put that in because it’s easier to find the cases if anyone feels the need to check my facts or something). This doesn’t even include the large number of people with other disabilities who were killed by caregivers. This needs to stop. What’s almost as bad is reading the comments on the articles about these cases and seeing parents saying that these murders are “understandable.” Murdering your kid isn’t understandable. This is just one of the reasons I hate Autism Speaks - they perpetuate the idea that autistic children are just burdens, which is incredibly dehumanizing. And dehumanizing us makes people consider us less of a loss. We’re not burdens.
- Ryan Davies (Alison)
- George Hodgins (Elizabeth)
- Matthew Graville (Jeffrey Vogelsberg)
- Mason Scott (Christie Michelle)
- Matthew Goodman (staff of The Lindens Neurobehavioral Stabilization Program)
- Kenneth Holmes Jr. (Micaela Jackson)
- Terrance Cottrell, Jr. (Rev. Ray Hemphill)
- Stephanie Jobin (staff of Brampton group home)
- Brahim Dukes (Dewey Gillespie)
- Bryan Nevins (Stacey Strauss of Woods Services)
- Casey Collier (staff of Cleo Wallace Center)
- Calista Springer (Anthony and Marsha)
- James Joseph Cummings, Jr. (James, Sr.)
- Jason Dawes (Daniela)
- Marcus Fiesel (Liz and David Carroll): “David and Liz Carroll thought it would be a good idea to wrap little Marcus tightly in a blanket. And seal that blanket together with packing tape. Before he was put into a closet. With no food or water. In a house with no air-conditioning. For two days. It was later estimated that temperatures in the closet probably got up to between 105 and 110 degrees that weekend.”
- David Taylor (River Glovers of Richmond State Supported Living Center)
- Unnamed 7-year-old daughter (Unnamed mother in Martigues, France)
- Joseph, Charles, and Everett “E.J.” Conant (Everett)
- Zain and Faryaal Akhyer (Saiqa)
- Lillian Leilani Gill (Sharon)
- Melissa Stoddard (Misty)
- Daniel Leubner (Michelle)
- Justin Malphus (Joyce)
- Laura Cumming (Eva and Luke) - tw: rape if you google her death, as they both raped her.
- Patrick Markcrow (Wendolyne)
- Pierre Pasquiou (Annie)
- Jacob Grabe (Allen)
- Tony Kohr (Seow Cheng Sim)
- Charles Mancill (staff of group home)
- Chad Jackson (Yodi)
- Abubakar Nadama (Physician trying to “cure” his autism)
- Mark Owens-Young-Rogan (His mother)
- Glen Freaney (Yvonne)
- Casey Albury (Janine Albury Thomson) She said after: “I did it. I strangled my daughter. She was a misfit. People were scared of her because she was different. I wish it could have been quicker. I’d wanted to kill her for a long time.”
- Angelica Auriemma (Ioanna)
- Eric Bland (Delores Johnson)
- Dale Bartolome (Delfin)
- Gabriel Britt (Terrence and Renee)
- Jawara Henry (Erik Stanley of a Staten Island mental health unit)
- Katherine McCarron (Karen)
- Jeremy Fraser (Kristen LaBrie)
- Ben Barnhard (Margaret Jensvold)
- Tiffany Pinckney (Alison Cox)
- Jude Jordan (Gigi)
- Ulysses Stable (Jose) “I’ve terminated the life of my autistic child. I just couldn’t take it anymore. My son is just a handful. He’s a burden.”
- Wayne Winter (staff of group home)
- Unnamed 9-year-old boy (Denise Snyder)
- Benjamin Barnhard (Margaret Ferne Jensvold)
- Chase and Olivia Ogden (Rene)
- Michael Renner-Lewis (staff of Parchment High School)
- Christopher Melton (Tracy Hawks)
- Rylan Rochester (Stephanie) I find this particularly disgusting: “She said she felt she and her husband couldn’t have fun while caring for a severely autistic child, according to the affidavit.” Rylan was only an infant, and may not have even had autism. But his death deserves to be remembered on here as it shows some of the attitudes society has about autism. ”But every single time she looked at Rylan, she believed she saw an early symptom of the condition. And Stephanie Rochester just couldn’t live with an autistic child.”
- Benjamin McLatchie (Daniel)
- Matthew Vick (staff of group home)
- Willie Wright (Southwest Mental Health Center)
- Walter Knox Hildebrand Jr. (Stuart Allen)
- Jeremy Bostick (Jeffrey)
- Brandon Williams (Diane Marsh)
- William H. Lash IV (William H. Lash III)
- Ajit Singh-Mahal (Satpal Kaur-Singh)
- Scarlett Peng (Xuan)
- Charles-Antoine Blais (Danielle)
- Christopher DeGroot (Nicholaas and Agnes) - He was buried alive and his parents only received 6 months in jail)
- Daniel Corby (Patricia)
- An 11 year old boy in NSW: http://au.news.yahoo.com/local/nsw/a/-/local/13658708/man-and-woman-charged-with-childs-murder/
- Shellay Ward (Blake and Sharon)
“I said to myself, ‘I’m not going to let this happen to another mother'.”—
[TW: murder of an autistic person]
Nicki Pecchenino, the mother of a 15-year-old with autism, IN SYMPATHY WITH A MURDERER OF AN AUTISTIC PERSON.
If anyone wants to know why I fight so fucking hard, it’s because news stories like this exist. Because the only way this is a sympathetic story is to sympathize with a FUCKING MURDERER. Someone who murdered their own son because he was autistic.
Because the real tragedy is on the part of the murderer. FUCK YOUUUUUU.
What do you most want for Lydia next season? If someone already asked you about Lydia, same question for Allison :)
MOSTLY I WANT HER TO KILL PETER. Which, don’t get me wrong, I love me some Peter, he is deliciously evil and beautifully conniving and dripping with the trademark Hale sass, I love him as a villain and I love watching him on my TV screen. But I want Lydia to murder his ass so hard he never rises from the dead again. I want Lydia to tear him to tiny vicious pieces, or slowly poison him over a period of several months and smirk as he withers away, or inject him with a lethal dose of wolfsbane, or throw him out of an airplane and shoot him in the back of the head as he falls. I love me some Peter, but everything about that storyline made my skin crawl on Lydia’s behalf, and I want her to Get Hers and ruin him. And I want him to know that it’s her ruining him, and I want her to know he knows and love it. REVENGE, that’s what I want for Lydia next season. Revenge and continued flawlessness.
The bombings in Iraq (or anywhere else for that matter) are not less important than the Boston bombing just because they’ve not happened in America.
Does this mean we shouldn’t pay attention, or less so, to Boston? Of course not. The Boston bombing is still a tragedy, and people died and got (severely) injured and there is no fucking reason not to be appaled at this come on guys.
It doesn’t matter where it happens, people dying by cruelty like this is always a horrible thing. Can we PLEASE STOP COMPARING it to each other and act like one is worse than the other for some reason because
- people are killing others
- i mean they actually prepared for such a thing to happen
Let’s forget for a moment where it has happened and take a few seconds to realise that such a thing still happens in this world at all? BECAUSE IT’S BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS GUYS JFC
come up to meet you, tell you i’m sorry
you don’t know how lovely you are
i had to find you, tell you i need you, tell you i set you apart
tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions
oh, let’s go back to the start
running in circles, coming up tails, heads on a science apart
nobody said it was easy
it’s such a shame for us to part
nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be so hard
oh, take me back to the start