Follow posts tagged #tw preferences, #nathan sykes, and #tw imagines in seconds.Sign up
#148 "SMALL BUMP" BY ED SHEERAN
- NATHAN: "You can lie with me, with your tiny feet, when you're half asleep" Watching your son flutter his eyes shut slowly, Nathan softens his humming to a low rumble in his chest. Nath's right hand continues to softly rub your sons back, as he rests peacefully on top of his chest. Nathan smiles as Marcus' lip twitches, and he moved his fingers gingerly down to his son's small feet. Knowing that Marcus wouldn't wake from anything, Nath carefully took his feet, and bent them at the knee, so he could get a better look at his small creation. Smiling to himself, Nathan ran his thumb across the toes, and tenderly kissed Marcus's bald head.
- SIVA: "I'll hold you tightly, and give you nothing but truth" Rocking you back and forth, Siva shushes you, and presses shaky kisses to your hairline. "It's gonna be alright darling, please believe me" Siva whispers, the tear cascading down his sculpted cheeks. "But this want supposed to happen... Why Seev?" You cry out, tears streaming down your face. "The truth is that we weren't ready, and that was a sign" Siva says, holding your shaking body closer to his.
- JAY: "You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mothers eyes" "Just think about it Y/N!" Jay exclaims, the smile taking over his entire face. Laughing at how excited Jay was, you nodded, and Jay started rambling again. "I mean, they could have my wits, sense of humour, and my curly hair, and your smarts, your athleticism, and your eyes" He described, the joy radiating off of him. Smiling at how excited he was, you said, "Well, he or she will have the best hair in the world, and be the smartest" Jay laughs, and kisses your lips quickly. "That's the spirit" he mumbles, kissing you again.
- MAX: "Maybe you were needed up there, but we still unaware as why" A sob was caught in your throat as the doctor said the words you did not ever want to hear. "You had a miscarriage" Max's face froze, and you shook your head. "No, no... It must be a mistake" you protest, but your doctor just shakes her head. "I'm very sorry" Max walked over to you, and he hugged you close. The doctor left the room, and the sob finally escaped your lips.
- TOM: "You can wrap your fingers around my thumb" A sleepy eyed Tom looks down at his baby girl again, as he coos her back to sleep. She fusses again, and he runs his thumb over her cheek, while swaying his hips slightly. Macy wiggles her hand out from under the blankets tucked around her, and she grabbed his thumb, as if to say 'don't touch my face' Tom let's a low chuckle escape his lips, as Macy holds her hand around Toms's thumb.
You’ve been with Nathan all day as he does interviews with the boys and you’re beyond bored.
After they finish an interview, Nathan comes over to you where you sit playing on your phone.
“Hey,” you reply, not looking up from your phone.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“I’m just really bored,” you state, before looking up to him and pouting.
He scrunches up his face in sadness for a few moments before his face lights up in excitement.
“I have a great idea!” he said.
“We play hide and seek! You hide in the room while we do our interview and I’ll have to find you by the time the interview is over!” he said, excitement causing his voice to raise slightly.
Nathan’s excitement was contagious and soon you found yourself agreeing to play along.
“What happens if you don’t find me in time?” you asked.
“You win,” he replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Yeah…, but what do I win?” you asked seductively.
“Whatever you want,” he replied cheekily.
You smirked before saying, “Oh, I know exactly what I want.”
“C’mon mate, the next interview is about to start,” Jay said, walking past us.
Nathan gave you a quick peck and a wink before walking over to his bandmates and the interviewer.
He kept his back to you for a few moments, earning a few puzzled glances from his bandmates.
Then he turned around to begin the interview and did a quick once over of the room, looking for you.
He couldn’t see you and throughout the rest of the interview he tried to “discreetly” find you.
Finally the interview ended and you snuck out from behind your hiding spot and over to Nathan.
He hadn’t seen you yet so you snuck up next to him, and said “I win!”
“Alright, alright,” he said. “What do you want?”
You smirked up at him and asked, “how much time before your next interview?” in your most seductive tone.
He smiled and grabbed your hand as you skipped out of the room together to have some fun.
TW Preference: Another lad tweets a picture of you two
Max: @TomTheWanted I came over to see @MaxTheWanted and @Y/T/N like this. #Impressed
Jay: @SivaTheWanted: Caught @JayTheWanted and @Y/T/N all loved up leaving the train. Must I say very cute moment. #LoveBirds
Tom: @MaxTheWanted We all couldn’t find at @TomTheWanted and @Y/T/N come to find out they are outside together.
Nathan: @JayTheWanted These two are just so in love it is sick @NathanTheWanted and @Y/T/N #Getaroomnexttime
Siva: @NathanTheWanted Both @SivaTheWanted and @Y/T/N ditched us. Found them like this #Howcute
#132 LAST THING HE SAYS BEFORE HE FALLS ASLEEP
- NATHAN: "This was the best day of my life-" Nathan says, kissing underneath your jaw. "-because I can finally call you mine" he finishes, slowly closing his eyes. You smile and kiss his cheek, before looking at both of your hands, with the matching wedding rings on.
- SIVA: "Don't forget, I love you" he says, half asleep. Smiling at his drooping eyes, and slow movements, you kiss his lips and say, "I love you too" Siva smiles back, and his eyes finally close, an arm loosely draped across your waist.
- JAY: "If the world ended now, I would be perfectly happy" He mutters, closing his eyes, satisfied. You closed your eyes as well, and moved closer to his body. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and helped you, by practically moving you on top of him.
- MAX: "One night of peace and quiet maybe" he whispers, kissing your temple. Smiling at that thought, you both fell asleep together. But no more then 3 hours later, your baby girl started crying again. "So much for that idea" Max mumbles, throwing himself out of the bed.
- TOM: "The monkey needs grooming" Tom slurs, falling on the bed, but almost missing the edge. "Just go to sleep Tom" you say, shaking your head at your drunk boyfriend. When you turned around to talk to him again, he was passed out, drool already escaping his lips.
You two broke up and someone brings up your name.
IMPORTANT TO SAY THESE ARE NOT MY GIFS! :) hope you enjoy!
-Come on Tom come out of the room, I’m filming for a new Wanted Wednesday -Jay said knocking on Tom’s door- Just go away mate -Tom replied- Oh come on now, let me in, but put on some clothes first we don’t want to see you and y/n naked -Tom opened the door and with his sad face looked at Jay- it’s over -enough said Jay shoot the camera off, his friend needed him-
-So Max, we heard the rumor that y/n is dating her famous co-star Douglas Booth, both were spoted kissing and holding hands around Santa Monica, anything to say about it? -Max was surprised the interviewer had the nerve to ask such a hurtful thing, without knowing what to say he just looked at him - It’s a nice day isn’t it? -said Tom changing the subject, Max wasn’t over you and couldn’t believe you already moved on-
-Hey look! it’s y/n and George Shelley! -A fan screamed while you and your boyfriend George entered, unfortunately to the same restaurant Nathan was at. You two have broken up six months ago, Nathan thought he was already over you, that was till he saw you holding hands with your new boyfriend, he couldn’t find anything better to do than looking at you with a sad face trying to see if you noticed him sitting there-
-Hey Seev, remember when you and y/n were dating? such a lovely couple - Kumar said while following Siva around the house- She was so nice… how long did you two dated? -Siva was starting to get frustrated- three years -he responded- oh yeah, she was like family, love that girl, she’s a keeper… remember when you two used to stay up till 6 am watching Star Wars- Siva turned around to look at his brother- What’s your point, mate? -Kumar looked at him- my point is, I miss y/n and I know you miss her too so you better grow some balls and call her because you know you’re miserable without her -he finished giving him his phone to call you-
-So Jay, we happened to run into y/n on one of her photoshoots in India and asked her about you, sad to know you two broke up, but she still agreed to record a video for you -the interviewer played the video- “Sup bird, hope you’re having fun touring and drinking with the boys, hope we get the time to catch up, tell Tia I said hi and give Toby a big kiss for me ok?, miss you all, well… um… I don’t know what to say…um…bye” -You said smiling and letting go a cute laugh, the video stopped and all “awww”ed - Before anything, who’s Toby? -the interviewer asked, Jay laughed- he’s our cat -Jay’s face fell a little bit, he missed you like crazy but your schedules made it very hard for you two to be together so you both decided to end it a month ago- I don’t even get why you two broke up to be honest -Max said looking at his bandmate, Jay shook his head and threw a peace sign to the camera- I just hope you’re having fun in India and everything turns out great, I know Tia and Toby are dying to see you just as much as me, miss you -Jay said looking in the camera, the interview finished and Jay noticed that #Jay&y/nBelongTogether and #Jay&y/nGetBackTogether was trending world wide -
Preference #6 Condoms (requested)
Max: “Do you have the ribbed kind? My lady said I needed to pleasure her more.” Max told the 17 year old cashier. You were standing a few aisles down, you went over to Max who had sent the boy for a bigger size. “Look at the poor kid, his cheeks are so red.” you said, a crimson color also appearing on your cheekbones. The cashier came back with the box of condoms. “I need a bigger size.” Max said again, just to mess with the boy. He looked so embarrassed that you decided to take matters into your own hands. “Don’t flatter yourself babe, he needs small please.” you told the boy while Max’s eyes almost popped out of his head, his cheeks tinted of a light pink.
Jay: Jay took you to the drugstore. “Babe, I think we have enough skittles in the house, why are we here?” you asked, following behind him to aisle 11. “Condoms.” he said. “Jay! It’s the middle of the afternoon and there’s paparazzi everywhere.” you told him trying to lower him. “Babe, if the paparazzi think we’re still virgins, I’ll kind of feel bad for them.” he told you searching through the racks of condom boxes. “So flavored or glow in the dark?” he asked you with a colossal grin on his face.
Tom: “Aren’t you coming?” you asked him getting out of the car. “I think I’ll stay here, there’s a bunch of paparazzi here.” he told you, starting to lean back the drivers seat. “Tom of you don’t want to buy condoms you should have told me, we can go back home and find something better to do.” you told him. He quickly got out of the car and dragged you inside of the store. “Didn’t think so.” you muttered.
Siva: “Just hurry up so no one sees us here.” You muttered. “Just tell me if anyone is coming.” he told you. You were covering his back when you heard a oh so familiar Bolton accent. “Naughty kids, look where I’ve found you.” he said. “We can explain.” Siva said. “Just, not too loud, we need to sleep.” Tom told you guys. “And by the way, buy these.” he said throwing a fire and ice box into the basket you were holding.
Nathan: “I can’t believe that you forgot to pack them.” you told him while he was searching his luggage. “Well I didn’t know you were going to visit me on tour, so I wasn’t going to need them.” he told you grabbing his coat and heading to the grocery store. When he came back, he had a light shade of pink on his cheeks. “The boys are going to tease me tomorrow.” he told you. “Why?” you asked. “They saw me buying the condoms.” he muttered. You started laughing.
Preference #2: When I Was Your Man
Nathan: Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now… Rain spatters the windows and his eyelids flutter as he falls in and out of sleep. His fingers reach out, searching for yours to tangle with and the sleepy smile on his face drops as his skin only finds cold sheets. His eyes open and he stares at the spot you would usually be curled up in a ball in, your hair disarray, eyelashes fanning across your cheeks and the sheer emptiness of the space hits him like a wrecking ball. There’s not even an indent on the mattress to signal that there was ever anyone there, sharing his bed, his life. It’s as if you never existed. He sighs, turning around and shutting his eyes firmly to block out the pain and the memories and he continues another sleepless night.
Siva: When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down… It’s been three months and he’s cautious about going out to dinner with a group of your mutual friends for the first time after the break up but they begged and prodded till he finally gave in just to have a bit of peace again. Everything is going smoothly, the food is excellent, the company is even better and they even manage to make him laugh for the first time in a long while. But then one of them starts talking about her weekend, “You will never guess what Y/N did…oh. I’m so sorry Siva, it just slipped my mind.” The entire table grows quiet and he feels like his heart just got ripped out of his chest without any warning. He swallows and manages to stretch his lips into what was hopefully a convincing smile. “It’s fine. I’ll have to get used to it anyway.” No matter how much he didn’t want to.
Max: Do all the things I should have done when I was your man… He sees you from across the dance floor; past the bride and groom, past all the dancing couples, his eyes hone in on you… and realizes that you are one of the dancing couples. It’s like a punch in the stomach and although he has seen you with your new man before it still stung like a fresh wound every time. You suddenly look up and catch his eye and wave awkwardly. Before he knew it, he found himself making his way through the crowd towards you but he wasn’t there for you, oh no. He stops in front of your startled boyfriend and looks him squarely in the eye. “This girl right here, she’s a special one. Treat her right or you may screw up the best thing that will ever happen to you and you will never be able to live with the regret, trust me.”
Jay: Oh, I know I’m probably much too late to try and apologize for my mistakes… “Jay, come out with us tonight,” Tom insists as he hails a cab. He shakes his head. “I’m not in the mood tonight. You lads go on without me.” Tom doesn’t press the issue but he can tell what the other man was thinking. Probably something along the lines of ‘you’re never in the mood these days’ or ‘what happened to the old partying Jay?’ He felt bad about spending less time with his friends but that Jay had disappeared the day you had left. You had begged and pleaded with him to stop his excessive drinking, to cut back on going out after his doctor’s results hadn’t been too great but he had just shrugged you off, not realizing the damage it was all causing, not just to his body, but to your relationship as well. And then one day you had enough of taking care of him and cleaning up his mess. After that he couldn’t taste another beer without it tasting bitter, he couldn’t enjoy dancing at nightclubs with his friends every night and eventually he found himself cleaning himself up in the hopes of becoming a better man worth winning you back.
Tom: My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life… He thinks that if he drinks enough beers, sleeps with enough women, and smokes enough cigarettes that he would eventually get your scent, your taste, the sound of your laughter out of his head. But none of it works and every night he’s left nothing but an empty shell, wishing he hadn’t been so foolish, so eager to want to try out the merits of the single celebrity life. He had pushed you away and now all he wants is to hold you again, to sleep next to you every night and kiss you every day. But in reality what he was left with was regret and a hole where his heart used to be.
A/N: Based on the song by Bruno Mars.
The Wanted Preference #34: "I Wish..."
- Nathan: "I wish you could come with us." He said pouting, at you while you were waiting for his flight to be called. "Don't worry I'll see you soon enough babe." You said pulling him in for a hug.
- Jay: "I wish you could've seen it' I mean it was the funniest thing ever. Tom just tumbled down the stairs the idiot!" Jay said laughing as he retold you the story from memory. You just smiled as he continued to ramble on about Tom.
- Max: "Hello darling, its me again. I still can't believe that you have been gone for 6 months now. Jamie has gotten so big, and she is starting to say some things. She said momma for the first time the other day and I just cried. I wish you could be here with me babe. I miss you so much. I just wish that you could come back to us." He continued talking to you for the next hour before he left the cemetery.
- Siva: "I wish you wouldn't listen to them." He said pulling you on his lap, as he dried your tears. "I don't know what I did Seev! Why won't they stop?" Curling into his embrace he comforted you as once again you had let the hate get to you.
- Tom: Again you found yourself at Tom's house hoping that he could mend your broken heart. He comforted you through your tears and he pulled you close. "I wish you could see how much I love you. Please, just let me be the one, that changes your life. No more heart breaks."
Tom: I hate your boyfriend. That was what everyone said about Tom. So what if he has tattoos and smokes? It’s his life too, he’s in charge, he can do whatever he wants. So what if he’s in a boyband? He has his dreams, and he is after it. So what if he goes on tour and doesn’t have time for you? He has work and he loves you enough to squeeze some time out just for you. Why can’t they just let you be happy? But who cares what they think, it’s you and Tom against the world.
Nathan: You’ve been dumped so many times you felt like your heart doesn’t even exist anymore. Every time you come home crying, Nathan was always there to lend a shoulder. You’ve known each other since birth and all he has ever been was a best friend, and he doesn’t want that. He wants to be the one to fix you, to build you up again, to be there for you, and mostly, for you to be his forever. “Y/N, let me be your boyfriend, I could do so much better than the other twats.”
Jay: The drunk man held your wrist so tight that you were sure it was going to leave a bruise. “Let me go,” you yelped. The man only chuckled darkly and held you closer, his face only a few inches away that you could smell the alcohol in his breath. “Where’s your boyfriend now? I bet you don’t even have one since you’re such a slut, I mean, you are dressing like one,” he stated, moving a hand to your thigh. But before you could shout, the man fell on the floor. There stood Jay with an angry look, “I’m her boyfriend, so stay away!”
Siva: You’re terribly sick, and Siva’s here to take care of you. He helped clean the house, wash the laundries, and cooked for you. He’s currently feeding you some food he personally made and singing a favourite song of yours. “Seev,” you called, your voice terribly hoarse. “Yes, baba?” he asked, putting down the food and listening to you. “You’re the best boyfriend ever,” you stated, letting a weak smile. “Thanks, abab,” he said, letting a grin appear on his face.
Max: Hates. Hates everywhere. They called you names, encouraged you to kill yourself, it hurts so bad that you actually thought about ending your own life. Now here you are, preparing to slide the blade across your wrist, when a sudden hand pushed it away. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Max screeched. You didn’t answer, you just bawled. “Why did you stop me?” you choked out. “Because I’m your boyfriend, and I can’t let you do that. Promise me you’ll never do that again, I love you so much and I can’t bear the idea of you leaving me.”
- NATHAN: "Turn around Y/N" Nathan says, holding his phone up, ready to capture this gif worthy moment. "I look silly" You grumble, shaking your head. "Fine then" Nath says, walking around you. He had gotten you bunny ears, and a bunny tail, and you painted your nose black and put whiskers on. "You look adorable" he states, kissing you. "My little bunny" he mumbles, pecking your lips again.
- SIVA: "Go find them!" Siva exclaims, eyes wide watching your two daughters skip off into the backyard. "How hard did you make it this year, Seev?" You mutter, watching them two look behind trees. "I FOUND ONE!" Your youngest yells, giggling after. "Easy enough" Siva replies, smiling to himself.
- JAY: "Lemme see!" You protest, trying to get a good look at the egg in Jay's hand. "Not yet Y/N, I'm not done" Jay commanded, turning his back to you even more. Pouting, you go back to your egg, until Jay exclaims, "I'm done!" Smiling, you turn to face him and see a couple painted on his egg holding hands. "It's us" he whispers, placing his lips softly on yours.
- MAX: "Don't distract me George!" You warn Max, when he planted kisses down the back of your neck. "I need to bake this cake before we go to your mum's house for Easter dinner, or else we have nothing to bring" You remind him, to which he mumbles something in agreement. Then he trails his kisses back to the side of your neck, tickling you. "Max!" You squeal, feeling his smirk on your skin.
- TOM: Gasping, Tom points to the window. "Look! The Easter bunny came back to give you more chocolate!" He exclaims, making your little sister turn to the window, hoping to see something. Tom sneakily takes a handful of her chocolates and put it in his pocket. When she turned back around, she looks at him. "Tommy, did you take my chocolate?" She accuses, and Tom shrugs, then hands her them back, maybe a few extra from his stash.
A Gif of Him You Love, But Make Fun Of.
“Hopefully Jay had a cold, so he couldn’t smell.” you joked.
“Shut up.” he groaned.
“You look so clueless, how could you not have noticed with people laughing?” you asked.
“You know, you go try to sing with a shit load of people around you.”
“Ey, monkey boy - ,” you laughed but Max cut you off.
“I’ll destroy everything you love if you don’t stop talking about it.”
“Yup,” you smiled, “Your excitement was so not noticeable.”
“At least I have something to be excited about, you boring jerk.”
“Aww,” you said pouting, “Look how strong my baby is.” you showed him the gif.
“How about when you hit your foot earlier, huh. How tough were you.”
#47 - you're dying (requested)
Umm it’s a sad one so please don’t hate me. Just saw a movie where the wife died giving birth… So maybe that?
And here comes the feels.
I was fighting with this topic for days, not only because tumblr erased my previous version of it, but also because death is a very hard theme for me to write about. I lost too many people in my life not to be moved by this and deciding that this one won’t be only about dying after giving birth but about all kinds of death was the hardest thing I did. And, to be honest, Max’ one is, according to my lovely granny, exactly how my granpa died, so it has special meaning for me and I cried like a little baby writing it, although in the end it’s a really good way to die, if you can say there’s a good way to die at all.
Please, bear in mind that this one was very tough for me to write and if you don’t like it, tell me but do it gently, okay?
I’m really sorry for making you wait for so long, but sometimes it’s better to take your time and write something right.
On the other hand, I’ve passed one of my exams and I’m waiting for the results of the other one, so keep your fingers crossed!
Love you and sorry for so long Author’s Note, hope you’ve read it all.
And please, please, send me my much needed feedback, cause I really need to know I’ve done my job right.
TW Preference #22- Cute Gif Of You Two
Nathan- You were doing a twitcam with Nathan answering any of the questions popped up. One of the questions asked ‘is Nathan a good dancer Y/N?’ Immediately laughed and answered “No! He is such an awkward dancer! I mean just look at him!” Nathan looks at you with a shocked face and that makes you laugh even more. “Just kidding babe,” you say and put your hand on the back of his neck to pull his face to yours. “I know,” he says and kisses your nose. The fans thought that this moment was so adorable.
Jay- You and Jay constantly go back and forth pulling pranks on each other. This time it was your turn and you had a great plan. When Jay walked out of the building after an interview you were waiting right outside with you silly string can. You sprayed almost all of the bottle all over his back and head. “Oh my Christ on a bike!” He screamed and then ran away up the stairs. “Get back here!” You yell giggling and running up the stairs after him. Nathan caught the whole prank on the flip.
Tom- Tom wanted you to do a twitcam with him but you were camera shy. “Y/N! Come here! The fans want to see you!” Tom said for the millionth time. You give in and finally come and sit down on his lap. “You are too far away,” he says with a mischievous grin. “Wha-” You don’t have time to finish because Tom pulls you up to him for a kiss. The fans went crazy.
Siva- Siva was doing a twitcam for the fans when you walked into the flat. You came up behind him and gave him a hug. “This right here is the love of my life,” He said before proceeding to kiss you on the temple. Of course the fans made a gif of this!
Max- In a wanted Wednesday clip the boys found out that they went triple platinum in America. Max was super excited and when he walked out of the building and saw you he grabbed you into a hug and spun you around. Tom caught it on flip and the fans made it into a gif that was all over tumblr.
Preference 66: "Trouble"
- Jay: "I woke up to hear on my telephone, talking crazy, she said, come over now, nobody's home."
- "Jay, my roommates finally left, and nobody's home but me. You should come keep me company," you said into your phone a flirtatious tone prominent in your voice. Jay sighed at the other end. It was going to be a busy day tomorrow, but he hadn't seen you for over a week. He was torn. He knew that trying to keep your relationship for so long would be trouble, but he just could stand to through you into the spotlight like that. "Jay?" you said in response to his silence. "I'm on my way over." He paused and took a deep breath. "Babe?" he whispered. "Yeah?" "Get yourself prepared because I can't hide us anymore. I can't take waiting just for you to be alone or for me to sneak away from the boys. This secret is just causing trouble for both of us," he said with a huff. You laughed, smirking. "Babe, you're with me. You're stuck with trouble."
- Max: "She knows just the way to walk on by that makes my heart stop."
- You huffed in irritation as Max payed no attention to you, but instead to the computer on his lap while he did a twitcam. Max had just come home from tour, and instead of making up for lost time with you, he jumped right back into his busy life, talking to the fans about the new album, the next tour, and their upcoming single. It didn't bother you that he was talking to the fans, but it did bother you that he couldn't put it off for a few hours. As Max's time on the computer continued to grow, so did your determination to get him into bed. You walked to one side of the room, just in the line of his sight but away from the viewers, and stripped off your shirt. Max payed no attention, so next came your pants. Now, left in only your bra and panties, you walked past Max multiple times before he noticed the half naked woman in front of him. "Damn," he muttered before looking back at the computer. "Sorry, guys. I've got to go, um... Take care of some trouble that's just come up." He slammed the computer shut and whisked you into the bedroom. "Happy?" he asked, pulling his belt off. Your eyes grew dark with lust as you watched him strip. You bit your lip and whispered, "Very."
- Nathan: "That girl is trouble, trouble from her head to her toes, uh oh, uh oh, always takin off her clothes."
- It was no secret that out of all of the boys' girlfriends' you were the wildest; always coming home tipsy on the weekends, always planning some sort of party, and always being... Adventurous. When the boys had won five awards in one night, you decided to be extra adventurous. As the after party carried on well into the morning, you got tipsier and tipsier, waiting for the right moment to jump Nathan. When you made your move, you grabbed Nathan from behind as he walked in front of the coat closet where you were waiting. You pressed him to the wall, not letting him escape you, and began to unzip your dress to expose yourself to him. "Y/N! Put your dress back on! We're going to get in trouble!" he hissed angrily, but his eyes held a completely different emotion. "But Nath! It's a party. We're meant to be wild and had fun!" you argued, and his dark eyes held his answer; he was willing to let go for tonight. You had your fun in the coat closet, placing a hand over each others' mouths when needed, giggling like hormonal teenagers - which you were, and trying to not draw any attention to yourself. Sadly, Jay was too oblivious to hear any of the whispers sweeping through the room, and he walked in on the two of you, just as things got a little... Over-heated. "Christ on a bike! You two really couldn't wait until we got back to the hotel?" he asked, turning his back to you. Nathan looks at you and winks before responding to him. "Hey, what can I say. She takes off her clothes and I'm hooked."
- Siva: "Mama always said there'd be girls like this. Never did I know they'd be this fine"
- While lying in bed after jet-lag had gotten the best of you and Siva, he told you the story of something his mother had once told him. His large fingers played with your small ones as your eyes began to droop, and you listened with a smile. "My mum always used to tell me that when I found a girl that I loved with all of my heart, one that I couldn't bare to leave, that I should just run and never look back because all those girls being is trouble. But she was wrong. They were all wrong about you, Darlin'. That's why we're here. Together." His words brought an even bigger smile to your face as you remembered the past few months. Even though people thought you were trouble an completely wrong for Siva, he loved you with all of his heart an you returned the feeling. Nothing could keep you apart, not even management. They tried to warn Siva about all of the things that could go wrong with "a girl like her", but he never listened to them. That's why you had packed a suitcase and left for Italy first thing in the morning to elope with Siva. You were a nuisance to management and even some of Siva's family, even his mama had warned him about a girl like you, a girl that radiated trouble, but Siva liked that about you and thought it brought a sense of excitement to the lives that you now got to share for as long as you lived.
- Tom: "Trouble, trouble when her lips touch mine, only had to happen one time."
- Tom sat across the room from you, watching your lips move with every word you muttered into the phone, taking to your best friend back in your hometown. Tom was absolutely fascinated with your lips, he had been ever since he kisses you for the first time. When you met in the club Tom could tell you were trouble, and he liked trouble. He was after all, Tom Parker. He approached you, pulled you in and kissed you and the rest was a blur. All he remembers is waking up next to your half naked body, and you'd been together ever since. You looked up and caught Tom's eyes glued to your face. Smirking, you said to your friend, "I've got to go. Thomas is at it again." You hung up to her giggling, and strutted over to Tom. You climbed into his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Like something you see?" you asked, placing your lips on his neck. He placed a hand under your chin and lifted your head so your eyes met his. "You missed," he whispered before pulling your lips to meet his in the middle. He felt that spark he had that night in the club, and he knew he was in for a night full of... Trouble.
- A/N: Sorry this is shit, but I love this song, so I just had to do it. If you don't recognize the song by the lyrics, it's Trouble by Chris Rene. Look it up if you've never heard it! - Max
Preference #1: The boys tweet a picture of you together
Both you and Jay had a competitive side, and always found a way to turn everything into a friendly competition. One night, you all decide to meet up at the local coffee house, and while waiting for Nathan and his girlfriend, you and Jay start a eye-staring contest. So engrossed with the little competition you both where having, none of you notice Nathan snap a picture of you two.
NathanTheWanted: I thought I was the youngest here, but somehow @JayTheWanted and Y/N always turn everything into a childish game.
You and Max both shared a love for football. For his birthday, you arrange a small friendly soccer match between all the boys and their girlfriends. You’re trailing one point behind the guys and you’re one goal away from tieing the game. Kelsey kicks the ball towards you, but just as you are about to receive it you feel a pair of arms wrap around you, causing you to miss the pass. You giggle, “I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules Max.” Jay manages to snap a picture and tweets it.
JayTheWanted: @MaxTheWanted I’m pretty sure that’s not the proper way to block a player although I don’t think Y/N minds
You and Nathan barely had time to see each other because of his hectic schedule, so you took advantage of anytime you two had together to catch up. You were over visiting the boys since they got back from tour, and Nathan wanted to spend some time with you away from all the noise, so both of you make your way to the stairs where you both sat drinking tea and talking away for hours. With your attention focused on the conversation, neither of you notice the boys taking a picture of both of you.
TomTheWanted: Found @NathanTheWanted and Y/N hiding in the staircase. Guess Nath finally found someone to share his love for tea.
You went to go pick up the boys at the airport. As soon as you see Siva take a step through the doors, you dash into his arms. Siva effortlessly lifts you up and carries you throughout the airport. Max finding this humorous, snaps a picture.
MaxTheWanted: You’d think that after not seeing Y/N for 2 months, @SivaTheWanted would be more careful with her.
You had been begging Tom to teach you how to play guitar. After much begging, Tom finally gave in and sat down with you trying to teach you a very simple melody. You kept on getting the chords messed up, and so engrossed on Tom’s lesson you didn’t realize Nathan had crept up on you guys and snapped a picture.
NathanTheWanted: Y/N please stick to singing, trust me the guitar is not in your future