Follow posts tagged #tv host in seconds.Sign up
Why I like Caroline Flack
1. She’s an independent, hardworking woman who’s been in the media business for a very long time and had built a name for herself in her own right long before a certain boy band member came along.
2. She’s a happy, personable woman who lights up the TV screen whenever she’s on it and is truly one of the most exhilarating hosts I’ve ever come across.
3. She realizes age is just a number and I respect her because the idea is after a woman leaves her 20’s she has to settle down, stay inside and not have a life. Caroline is a breath of fresh air because she acts like 32 is the new 21 and why the heck not.
4. Her fans. A good way to find out about celebrity is to analyze their fanbase. The kind of people a famous person attracts can tell you a lot about that person. So far (I’m new here), Caroline’s ‘girlies’ are kind, attentive young women who actually respond to everyone on twitter, reblog you on tumblr, and who generally seem very mature and pleasant.
5. She had a very tough year last year and there is still animosity towards her but she never publicly buckled to it. How she has taken all the hatred in stride — the judgment, the cruel insults — really makes me admire her all the more.
6. She knows she never did anything wrong and she refuses to apologize for it. You go girl.
5. She currently represents the Teenage Cancer Trust. And here I was thinking I couldn’t possibly respect her more.