Tumblr Book Awards for 2012-Early 2013!
I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could reblog this.
I’m really excited for this (and a little scared with how intense this is going to be)!
What’s going to happen (hopefully):
I’m going to post between 1-5 questions every day, asking you guys to state which book you think should be nominated. One book per person per category, please (If it was more than one it will be endless and phew, too many!).
I have about 50 categories right now and depending on how many people participate, I will probably bring it down to a smaller number. So, this stage will take a week or two to complete.
Then, I will write down the different nominations and decide the top 10 of each category (depending on which books were most suggested). From there, it will be a few more weeks of voting to bring the number down to 5…then it gets tricky since that number will go down to the final Winner!
What you might want to know:
- The Tumblr Book Awards will be for books in 2012 up until May 2013. Books published after May 2013 will not be considered in the tallying of final nominations.
- Anyone can vote and submit! I will be posting each category on here, twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and maybe Goodreads.
- This is not a giveaway, but an Award post. I will not be sending the winning books to anyone—this is for us Tumblr users to have!
- The books you state don’t have to be on your “read” list, especially since some of the categories allude to “most-anticipated books”.
- You do not have to be following me to vote and participate! :)
- Feel free to message me if you have any possible categories, or ideas on how to handle the Book Awards!
- This Winners will be announced on my blog—when, I’m not 100% sure, but I will let you guys know the closer we get to the date!
- I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could reblog this.
- There is a category for best book blog of Tumblr and of course, I will not be participating in this part of the Book Awards.
- Have fun and be nice! This is a community event and I want everyone to enjoy themselves!
- Please try to make The Tumblr Book Awards a tag!
Like I said, I am super excited for this and I feel extremely happy to be hosting The Tumblr Book Awards! Depending on how it goes, the Tumblr Book Awards can happen next year too!