I have soccer (football) try-outs (for Hills Brumbies) in around an hours time and I can honestly say, I have never been more nervous/scared for a soccer event in my life. I’ve been in five grand-finals and what I feel right now, just seems to be in a league of it’s own.
Wish me luck, I guess. :/
The FIU color guard isnt a complete fail..it was actually pretty hard :/
heres the run down:
- stretched… a lot
- had a 15 min break
- lyrical/ghetto dance to beyonces “girls”/”who runs the world” IDK song
- has a 15 min break (i tossed sabre and rifle during all breaks btw)
- right and left hand drop spins on flag
- 100 on each (not bad at all i was laughing at the people dying at 30) xD
- J tosses
- learned an easy routine, its just fast, and it hurt my wrist -.-
- Learnt their fight song…varela’s is better >.<
- went over routine 79687928 times 0.0
- LUNCH (got lost in FIU LOL)
- had an hour left before starting again……Spun rifle/sabre
- Rifle routine = hard shit which want even explained throughly i think thats why it was hard plus, it had weird hand placement ugh -.- i still dont understand the end to it al i know is you have to catch a quad on the ground wich was the easiest part if the whole thing
- At the end of our rifle “feature” the asked who wanted to try a 7 so almost all of us did and i nailed it >:D (proud of myself)
I had an eventful day… lol i cant even move -.-
also i hope my mom lets me do it shes having second thoughts -.-
and if you actually read this…… you must care lmaoo <3
btw i have a billion typos ignore them my computer keys are stupid and i dont feel like fixing it -.-
So. Today at drum major auditions I was going through the commands and I was on "Band Ten Hut" and this freshman was running through the band room and she stops on a DIME after I give the command and Rogers(our director) was like, "Uh... What are you doing?" And she just says innocently, "I heard 'ten hut'. ..." GOD. I was so happy that atleast one freshman follows the commands.
Kudos to you freshman.