- Waking up in the morning
- Taking showers
- Finding clothes that make you feel comfortable
- Telling people what pronoun to use
- People STILL using the wrong pronoun
- People arguing with you about your gender (the fuck?)
- Going Shopping
- Going to the bathroom
- Meeting new people
- People looking at you weird when you tell them your Trans and having to give a whole uncomfortable lecture about it
- Being Bullied
- Going to Formal Events
Tw: transphobic nonsense/sterotypes/ misogny/ transmisogny
One of the biggest sterotypes that society has about trans woman is that we transiton just so we can sleep with guys. Because apparentlly anything a woman does is just so that they can sleep with men. Because apparentlly thats the only reason to be a woman.
Not that.. oh you know… thats how we feel inside… that we want our bodies to match our souls and be comfortable in our own skin.. no according to society its simply to please men. And its just fucking bullshit.
There are straight trans girls
There are lesbian trans girls
There are asexual trans girls
There are bisexual trans girls
There are pansexual trans girls
And none of us transition because we want to sleep with men, we do it so we can try to connect the emotional. Spirtual, and physical parts of ourselves together. We, just like any other woman, are more then sex.
Rant done by Rose
OMG guys, I just came out to my dad.
I thought it would be horrible and he would yell and scream and hate me. But here’s how it went.
Me: “dad, I’m transgender”
Dad: “well I guess you’re gonna have to come out here soon so I can take my boy fishin.”
I broke down in tears.
And when we go off the phone he said “alright, well I love you son.”
And then I cried some more.
- i'm looking after my parents' house while they're away and these surveyors arrived to do something, i don't know. so they ring the doorbell and i answer.
- man: hi, i'm steve. you must be jane's....
- me: kid, yeah.
- man: kid. right.
- hahaha because my mum would have said that her 'daughter' would be at the house! see, the sooner she accepts i'm her son the sooner awkward shit like this would stop.