My Trades Shelf
From left to right
- Asterios Polyp
- Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid in the World
- Sandman 1-4
- Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy
- (Dodgem Logic #1-2)
- From Hell
- V For Vendetta
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Vol 1 +2)
- League of Extraordinary: The Black Dossier
- The Complete Bone
- Preacher (Complete v1-9)
- Scalped Vol1
- Daredevil: Born Again
- Batman: Year One
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again
- Batman: The Long Halloween
- Sin City (v1-5)
- The Walking Dead v1
- Black Hole (lended out)
Serious question for comics people...
How the fuck do you organize your trade paperbacks? Because, let me tell you, there are so many possibilities that my minor OCD is flipping the fuck out about it.
I normally organize all my books alpha by author, then chrono by series, or alpha by title, depending. Like… this TPD situation is becoming a problem.
Looking for some Jason Todd- centric trade paperbacks?This list on Amazon.com was created to collect the Jason Todd story starting with some of his (post-Crisis) adventures as Robin. His origin is not collected in trade paperback and we have asked for it to be collected!
One really underrated story we highly recommend picking up, featuring Jason as Robin, is Batman: The Cult.