Toilet paper roll Christmas tree...$5
Don’t have time/effort/need for a real Christmas tree? Me neither. Do you use toilet paper? Me too. It sounds like you may be the perfect candidate to make this toilet paper roll Christmas tree. Return those toilet paper rolls to whence they came - make them back into a tree!
- A bunch of toilet paper rolls (I used 45)
- Spray paint
Want to see the steps?
Costs = <$5:
- Spray paint = $4.40
- Everything = free or already available around the house
- This project is ridiculously simple. Just lay out the pyramid shape and start stapling. Staple towards the openings, front and back.
- Voila, a pyramid shape. I liked the idea of using a book as the tree stump, though I’m sure some more rolls would do the trick as well.
- Even without any spray paint this looks pretty cool.
- Spray painting on the roof - wear gloves and mask!!
- There she is. A grand Christmas gesture? Perhaps not. But it’s not nothing. And I’m all for stuff that’s not nothing.