Cuisinart TOB 195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Housed in chrome steel with brushed chrome accents, this six-slice convection toaster oven broiler provides not simplest a beautiful addition to the kitchen countertop, but it surely also gives an array of handy choices. Its spacious 0.6-cubic-foot capacity permits for baking a whole poultry, broiling fish for the domestic, or toasting six slices of bread at one time. It will moreover accommodate a 12-inch pizza. The multifunctional countertop unit supplies state of the art digital touchpad maintain a watch fastened ons and four versatile cooking choices—pizza/bake, broil, toast, and convection. Combining subtle experience with easy operation, it features a four- to six-slice toasting button with bagel, reheat, and defrost buttons, plus clock and oven timers. In addition, its Always Even coloration keep watch over with Exact Heat sensor care fors an exact oven temperature, and cleanup’s a snap because of the straightforward-to-clean brushed chrome interior. With its stainless-steel entrance panels and brushed chrome commercial-style deal with, the toaster oven measures sixteen via 17-3/4 by means of 9-5/8 inches and incorporates a three-year restricted assure..Cuisinart TOB 195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Toaster Oven Fish
You will need
- A fish that hopefully has already been cleaned
- about 5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- some sliced or chopped onion if you have it(just a wee one!)
- 2 tbspns butter
- some salt
- if you have more seasonings, feel free to use them.
Ok, so you’re basically a hobo squatting in someone’s living room, right? Or you’re just in a living situation where you don’t have access to an oven, stovetop, what have you. But you’ve got a little toaster oven maybe, that you can get at WalMart for like 15 bucks? You’re very, very hungry and maybe you live near a body of water in which fishes can be caught? Or perhaps you go to the market and there are some whole little trout or haddock or some other small whole fish on sale.
1. if the head’s still on and prevents it fitting in the toaster oven, chop it off with a knife (if you don’t have a knife you can use scissors but you’ll need to wash them after
2. stuff the body cavity of the fish with the garlic and onion, rub some salt on the outside and inside
3. wrap the whole thing in tinfoil, you can still make the head separately wrapped if you chopped it off, it’s tasty
4. cook it in the toaster oven for like 20 minutes. when you unwrap it it will be quite tender and the foil helps keep it from drying out or getting burned
Ode to my toaster
I got you as a wedding gift about 10 years ago
You made my toast consistently but age was starting to show
Croissants, bagels, waffles ,toast what ever I could fit
I tried my best to keep you clean but you’re starting to look like shit
The other day the timer went and all the food got burned
When I saw the flames inside of you, I became concerned.
The very next day I went out to pick up your replacement
So I packed you up in a box and put you in the basement
My new toaster might not work as well but I got it for next to nothing
At least it won’t set fire to the house, that’s gotta count for something?
Originally posted July 2, 2012