Der Unterschied zwischen Pi und Cro
- Cro: Baby, lass uns endlich anfangen zu ficken.
- Pi: Unter deinem Kleid warten tausende Wunder.
- Cro: Sie ist immer top gestylt.
- Pi: Sie trägt Absätze, die alle anderen herabsetzen.
- Cro: Ein Blick in ihre blauen Augen.
- Pi: Dein Blickwinkel, scharfes Blau, das mich anblitzt.
- Cro: Ey, verdammt man, ich wär gern bei ihr.
- Pi: Und ich vermiss' sie schrecklich, vermisse wie sie riecht, jede Nacht geht meine Hand von selbst dahin wo sie sonst liegt.
- Cro: Das Beste bist du.
- Pi: Du bist alles für mich, alles das was mir Angst macht, meine silberne Kugel, mein Kryptonit und mein Anthrax.
- Paul McCartney: lol single for life!
- Paul McCartney: aw Jane I love you
- Paul McCartney: I don't need Jane or anybody else forget it single!!!
- Paul McCartney: Linda I love you so much
- Paul McCartney: I loved her...I could never marry anyone else again
- Paul McCartney: aw Heather I love you
- Paul McCartney: wow why did I even get married women are horrible
- Paul McCartney: aw nancy babe I love you so much let's get married on my bff's birthday
Alright, Because With Two Different Crashes, I Spent Six Hours On It:
This was all just a reply to a post on my dash by Casfeathers, who said
is nobody going to acknowledge how weird Sam is acting this season or…?
Oh, Sam’s acting weird alright. But they’ve been more than generous with the clues this season as to why. (by the way, you may want to take about half an hour to read this, because we’re going through a LOT of material and a lot of outside source info to catch on, this season has the potential to end up masterfully crafted even still)
Let’s start with the facts:
Last week, I had a guy from work say something to me that actually made me feel awful. I wasn’t sure how to even handle it.
I am Facebook friends with him and he comes and chats with me and my other coworkers daily. He goes with us to happy hour and lunch so I consider him a friend. We share laughs and banter, office complaints etc. You get the point.
Last week as the minions and I were taking the Mexican pictures of eachother, he stopped over and was chatting. Out of the blue he then looks at me with a straight face and says out loud in front of everyone; ” Why are you so pretty and your eyes so amazing and like “wow” in your pictures, but when I look at you here, you look different?”
I didn’t know what he meant so I replied; ” I don’t know what you mean but thank you”
He then said “different, like your eyes look droopy and baggy, tired, crows feet and stuff in person. You are not as wowza. In your pictures you don’t really see them”
I just said “oh, well I’m 39 and sometimes I use filters but not really on the other facebook pics”
The other girls in the office yelled at him and his he shouldn’t say those things to girls and he should apologize to me.
My thing is, I don’t want an apology, if that’s how he sees me, then he’s just being honest. I am ok with that. BUT what I am not ok with is who says those type of things to people?!?!
Who says something that you know is going to intentionally hurt someone’s feelings and make them feel shitty?
I’ve posted unfiltered pics here and yes sometimes I do have bags, I get tired. I also have other issues that can cause that, so I just thought that was rude.
I am how I am.
COBY'S FACE PART 1
OH GOD HE’S WALKING AND HE’S SO FUCKING TALL AND HIS LEGS PLS GOD
LOOKING OUT AT ALL THE PEASANTS
GOD IS ALSO A PEASANT
FUCKING CHRIST HE’S AS TALL AS HELMEPPO NOW AND HELMEPPO’S GOT BEAUTIFUL HAIR CHRIST
SEDUCING SUPERIORS BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU RESIST HIS FACE THAT’S RIGHT YOU ARE MELTING INSIDE
WHAT A GOOD CHILD YOU DID ALL YOUR HOMEWORK
THE ANIMATION TEAM BROKE TRYING TO DRAW THE PERFECTION THAT IS MY FACE SORRY
DID I GET AN A+
YOU FUCKING DID THIS WRONG BUT I CAN’T REALLY BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY JUST GOT DISTRACTED BY HOW RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE I AM I’LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE
SUCK MY FLOWERY BANDANA
WALK WALK FASHION BABY
8:48 pm - 11:37pm
I crave a love so deep that not only will the ocean be jealous…. But, we’ll be every poet’s dream come true…. The authors of romance novels’ real life example, that their stories are indeed non-fiction….I’ve had this love bottled up just for me. But, now I’m ready to pour it and share it with you..
My insecurities cover me from being the best I can be.
When I look into the mirror, I don’t see what I want to see.
I try to find the confidence and beauty in myself
But they’re all hiding on an ugly shelf.
As crazy as it sounds, I just want to travel with the wind
To extraordinary places unimaginably destined.