Why I have trust issues
- Cassie: You guys are siblings!
- Me: WHAAAAAAAAT
- Cassie: JK NO YOU'RE NOT
- Me: WHAT
- Cassie: Jace just died!
- Me: WHAT NO
- Cassie: JK HES ALIVE AGAIN
- Me: what
- Cassie: Tessa can't have kids!
- Me: NOOOOOO
- Cassie: JK SHE TOTALLY CAN YOU GUYS
- Me: ............
- Cassie: Here have this terminally ill main character with a heavily implied death scene that will make you want to rip your face off :)
- Me: NOOOOJAFHDSKJACNJAJSJDFSDJF WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HE WAS MY FAVE PRECIOUS BABY ANGEL CUPCAKE FACE I CANT BELIEVE NO HE DIED ALL ALONE WHAT IN THE HELL EVEN WHA
- Cassie: JK HE SURVIVES GOTCHA DIDNT I
- Me: Never again.
“ANGRY BIRDS, the popular time-waster of a video game designed by Rovio Entertainment, has been downloaded a whopping 1.7 billion times. That's a whole bunch-a downloadin'! That means it's a brand with crossover potential, which means, fuck it, let's try to make a movie out of the sucker!”—
In 3D, of course.
stid: you said bubblebatch’s shower scene got cut because it’s unnecessary to the plot and served only to objectify? well that movie also had a scene of a lady in her undies which was unnecessary to the plot and served only to objectify. i say if there’s going to be unnecessary lady skin in a film, it’s only right to have unnecessary guy skin somewhere in there too to balance out the objectification. or we can cut both flavors of bullshit out and just enjoy solid, objectification-free entertainment.