- #buffy the vampire slayer
- #this is the moment that defines spike's character
- #it's love
- #love drove his actions as human and as vampire
- #his love for cecilia made him end up as a vampire
- #his love for his mom was what made him an unique vampire that even drusilla was confused
- #his love for drusilla made him twisted ; cruel and completely damaged
the bullet point list of ways ouat constantly does right by women without even trying.
I wrote an essay about this before but I only hit on like 3 of these points and I get so proud of this show because it’s NOT a smart, elegant show full of social commentary or meant to be revolutionary. It’s a silly show about fairy tales, yet it constantly impresses me in how it handles it’s ladies 99% of the time.